Stumped

-

PistolGrip

Reaction score
A long time member, I rarely use the classifieds - just enough to kind of remember how to do things.
When I post a listing of parts for sale, I'll get an inquiry for a better picture - which not unusual. When I try to reply with a picture, my WORDS can be returned in the reply, but I am unable to send the requested picture. There is no "Upload Photos" option (such as below) offered.

I tried to decipher the FAQ that distinguished "PM" from "Conversation", but still no luck.

How do I send a follow-up PICTURE to a person responding to my ad who is requesting one?
I know this must be simple, but it eludes me.
Thanks,
Mark Koenig

Need the Gold account to send pictures in PM conversations.
Right on George! You can't attach photos in Personal messages unless you are a Gold member. I would just post them to the sale thread.

But I think you can post a pic in a regular post in the forum??? that's what I do.

Ask for the buyer's email address & send pictures that way.

I use Flickr and link to that when I send pictures in a PM since Photobucket turned into such a pile.

Honestly, seems like a gold membership is a small price to pay to be able to add pictures if it is something you have to do often. Linking to a flickr image is tedious (for me).

-
Back