Stupid looking POS

-
By the sound of it you would be doing him a favor if it was stolen but then from your description only an insane person would steal it. You could take a picture and place it up in a psychos ward then you wouldn't have to see it when you went out everyday.

kgoozzf1eozmqrlx84jm.jpg

Which reminds me of this.....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HurGQ8ZnIy8"]Roy & Trigger catch a runaway wheel in "SON OF PALEFACE" Bob Hope JANE RUSSELL - YouTube[/ame]

mguner, doing that to a vehicle is the worst type of "criminal" damage, they should bring back "Tar & Feathering" anything less and someone else might be tempted to do it again.

Is that the one on TRAINING DAY with Denzel Washington ?.??

"STILL" no photos LMAO? You'd never make it on the YB!!! LOL

LOL no he wouldn't. I had a guy over there kept bragging about his hot old lady on a naked thread. They called his bluff and she posed naked for him with a piece of paper that said yellow book to proove it. LOL touche.

LOL no he wouldn't. I had a guy over there kept bragging about his hot old lady on a naked thread. They called his bluff and she posed naked for him with a piece of paper that said yellow book to proove it. LOL touche.

I didn`t read all the posts on this, but please don`t disgrace our forums w/ that krap, we don`t even want to look at it ! most people I KNOW LAUGH "AT" THE IDIOTS !

I didn`t read all the posts on this, but please don`t disgrace our forums w/ that krap, we don`t even want to look at it ! most people I KNOW LAUGH "AT" THE IDIOTS !

Disgrace our forums with what crap? I didn't post anything offensive on this site what so ever.

I think you have to respect the guy's wishes regarding no pictures. Also, you need to tell him, "It looks really cool." That's what he wants to hear. In the end, you won't be judged for your little white lie.

Or you could get Kramer (from Seinfeld) to tell him the truth.

I think you have to respect the guy's wishes regarding no pictures. Also, you need to tell him, "It looks really cool." That's what he wants to hear. In the end, you won't be judged for your little white lie.

Or you could get Kramer (from Seinfeld) to tell him the truth.

I do kinda go along with him a little when it comes to his cars.

I can update you guys on it a little but I'm not going to sneak and post pictures.

Since he brought the car home 3 of the four stupid looking tires have exploded while he was driving it, so now he has 8 inch wide rims with 4 inch wide whitewalls on chrome spokes (like 160 spokes per wheel I think he said) and I can tolerate looking at that every day right across the street from my front door.

Who drives a car on the tire sidewalls on purpose and thinks it's so cool that the safety hazard of it is worth it, is what I like to know.
I think people that do things like that should have their car impounded and kept until the person shows up, pays the fine and brings legal and safe wheels and tires and puts them on the car before they can take it.

The key/ignition got stuck a couple of block away at a store, so he got a set of channel lock pliers out of the trunk and completely destroyed the ignition lock and all the parts all the way down to the switch on the column.
Pot metal chunks were falling out of the column for two days, and the rod that moves the switch on the column was bent all to hell. (It was just the tumbler fell apart in the lock and stopped the key from turning before he took the channel lock to it)

The other day he told me he turns 40 next month, so I told him in case he didn't know it when people turn 40 they have to give up the stupid looking gangster wheels and put the safety of their children ahead of the gangster wheels.
He got a little offended, turned a little red and said no way I'm giving up the wheels
He's had two of those come off on his last car while he was going down the road and that time totally destroyed the right rear brake drum from it sliding from 60 to a stop.

That car (the 66 Impala) had a single reservoir master cylinder and 4 wheel drums and I tried and tried to tell him how dangerous a single res master that was so old it had rust crusted 1/4 thick on it was, but noooo 1,200 worth of stupid looking chrome spokes was WAY more important, and he never did do anything with the brakes at all (Ever)
He put a new amp and 2 12's in it though.

This guy hauls his kids around in these POS cars.

I can update you guys on it a little but I'm not going to sneak and post pictures.

Since he brought the car home 3 of the four stupid looking tires have exploded while he was driving it, so now he has 8 inch wide rims with 4 inch wide whitewalls on chrome spokes (like 160 spokes per wheel I think he said) and I can tolerate looking at that every day right across the street from my front door.

Who drives a car on the tire sidewalls on purpose and thinks it's so cool that the safety hazard of it is worth it, is what I like to know.
I think people that do things like that should have their car impounded and kept until the person shows up, pays the fine and brings legal and safe wheels and tires and puts them on the car before they can take it.

The key/ignition got stuck a couple of block away at a store, so he got a set of channel lock pliers out of the trunk and completely destroyed the ignition lock and all the parts all the way down to the switch on the column.
Pot metal chunks were falling out of the column for two days, and the rod that moves the switch on the column was bent all to hell. (It was just the tumbler fell apart in the lock and stopped the key from turning before he took the channel lock to it)

The other day he told me he turns 40 next month, so I told him in case he didn't know it when people turn 40 they have to give up the stupid looking gangster wheels and put the safety of their children ahead of the gangster wheels.
He got a little offended, turned a little red and said no way I'm giving up the wheels
He's had two of those come off on his last car while he was going down the road and that time totally destroyed the right rear brake drum from it sliding from 60 to a stop.

That car (the 66 Impala) had a single reservoir master cylinder and 4 wheel drums and I tried and tried to tell him how dangerous a single res master that was so old it had rust crusted 1/4 thick on it was, but noooo 1,200 worth of stupid looking chrome spokes was WAY more important, and he never did do anything with the brakes at all (Ever)

New this was a chevy guy all along. didn`t say u posted pics! just don`t want to see them! lol trail beast: my dad always said to use my head for something other than a hat rack. to bad I never did. beendrinkin: as usuall you crack me up !

Hi Trail, I snuck over and snapped a photo of your neighbor's car for you:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 82
you gotta know most of us were just having fun and :poke: at ya - you've drawn a good enough mental image and honestly, I don't want to see the thing. It is honest to God scary that there are people his age (or any age really) who still put more emphasis on "being kewl" then they do on being safe.. one doesn't even need to do much reading at all to get educated about car safety and doing "it" right.. or maybe actually listen to a car guy neighbor who does... some people you can't reach..

Hi Trail, I snuck over and snapped a photo of your neighbor's car for you:

LOL! :) That made my Day! I have seen people do stupid things wih cars. I have seen mid 90's Lincoln Town cars with deflated rear airbags ( you can get these cars cheap when they need air ride work) and put 13 inch skinny wheels on them. the rear bumpers would drag the ground, lately I will see Volkswagen Jettas that are lowered to the ground with over excessive positive camber on all 4 wheels. I understand modding a car, but doing it incorrectly is unacceptable, and dangerous as previously mentioned.

-
Back