Stupid time sucking Mopar forum

-

RogerRamRod

The Older I Get, The Faster I Was
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got sucked in again, and forgot I had a half salmon on a cedar plank on the grill. Guess it's tunafish sandwiches tonight. :banghead:

The title of course is to be read with a sarcastic under tone.

Well mine was not quite that expensive. The other day I boiled up about 8 eggs, ate two, and left the others in a pan of water "to cool" for most of the morning. I am NOT ready to take that gamble. They went right in the garbage.

And here I am again, back from the gym eating my food and browsing FABO !

I got "sucked in" is what I used to tell the ol' lady when I sat at the bar all night LOL!

Well mine was not quite that expensive. The other day I boiled up about 8 eggs, ate two, and left the others in a pan of water "to cool" for most of the morning. I am NOT ready to take that gamble. They went right in the garbage.
I'm off topic...
Boiled aggs will keep a long time.I don't know how long. I remember eating Easter eggs that had been "at play" a good part of that day.

We tend to use kitchen timers when food is on. We even set one when we have company so we don't get busy yappin and forget, or think someone else is watching the food.

I get sucked in by Facebook or this forum and always forget about the salmon cooking outside on the BBQ. The wife always sets the timer though for 15 minutes.

-
Back