Stupidity...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
It is everywhere....and so damn frustrating when one if forced to deal with it....

And then, thanks to some ones stupidity you suffer. Did our damndest to explain to someone what was going to happen but the clown insisted that we were wrong....moron....we only spent close to 20 years in the USPS...pretty sure we know what will happen when something is mailed to an address that does not exist.....and thanks to this stupidity I am now out of pain meds...and need to go to the doc.....again....and get another "emergency" script.....no wonder the guy has me do so many drug tests....

The worst part is, stupidity migrates from one person to another and you never know when you're next.

CMU and the boomerang back!
Although if it made it to the Post office, I'm surprised the carrier didn't catch it and deliver anyway. I did that a lot, especially with meds. People need that stuff.

CMU and the boomerang back!
Although if it made it to the Post office, I'm surprised the carrier didn't catch it and deliver anyway. I did that a lot, especially with meds. People need that stuff.

We don't get mail delivery at the house....we have a PO Box in Spokane. Anything that does end up going thru the USPS with home address gets returned...The rural carrier no longer does parcel delivery's....he just leaves you a ticket so there is no way it was going to get delivered....

Annoying thing is we go thru this with Medco several times a year....thanks to the laws being what they are they need our physical address....and even though Ernie has spent hours on the phone with them, explaining over and over about no home delivery they insist on attempting to send things to our house. Not to mention that this is a narcotic....and by law it needs to be signed for....and of course they just sent it first class....

Medco was actually better than the one we got switched to!

They were supposed to transfer our existing scrips...NOT.

I even tried to be proactive and called them to initiate the one I'd need first.

They even failed on that, despite being given the Rx number, and doctor contact info.

They also failed on the next one.

Additionally, if they don't get a reply from the doctor by a set time, they stop trying and send an email to the customer stating there is "a problem" with the order, and then force the patient to call the doctor.

Why can't they just call/fax/email the doctor again?

Terrible for something that was supposed to "automatically" transferred.

When I saw the title, I thought you were talking about me....

Carry on... Feel free to talk amongst yourselves....

Wait a sec, you have a PO box, and the clerks are sending it back? I can see the carrier not delivering, but they would just hand the SPR off to the clerk. The clerks service the PO boxes, they should have put a pink slip in your box. As for your rural carrier not delivering packages, that's B/S. You need to have a chat with the folks at your P/O. Of you get no satisfaction there, call the 1-800 # they hate that.

Wait a sec, you have a PO box, and the clerks are sending it back? I can see the carrier not delivering, but they would just hand the SPR off to the clerk. The clerks service the PO boxes, they should have put a pink slip in your box. As for your rural carrier not delivering packages, that's B/S. You need to have a chat with the folks at your P/O. Of you get no satisfaction there, call the 1-800 # they hate that.

Box is in a different town then our box....the parcel went to the Station where our house is, we get mail delivery in another station...

Still, why doesn't the carrier deliver to the house? The carrier should, unless you have a do not deliver order on your address. If they leave slips, sign it, put the flag up and it'll be in the box next day. again, if they give you crap, let them know you're calling the 1-800 # and ask how to contact the POOM. P/M's hate getting reports from the 1-800# because it affects their bonus and they never want to get the POOM involved.

Still, why doesn't the carrier deliver to the house? The carrier should, unless you have a do not deliver order on your address. If they leave slips, sign it, put the flag up and it'll be in the box next day. again, if they give you crap, let them know you're calling the 1-800 # and ask how to contact the POOM. P/M's hate getting reports from the 1-800# because it affects their bonus and they never want to get the POOM involved.

Home delivery.....everyone's mail box is up on the highway, where the school bus stop is so we never bothered putting a box up. Not to mention the old lady that walks down 291 snooping in every box. Because we do not have a box there is nothing for the carrier to put the slip in. Don't know why the carrier does not drop parcels off at your door anymore. The guy cover a crap load of ground. One of Ernie's friends knows him, he is doing 12 hours a day now, even without dropping parcels off. I believe part of his contract is for him to pick the mail up/drop it off at the plant...which from here is a 2 hour round trip alone....Keep in mind that we live on a non maintained road....have seen the UPS/FedEx truck stuck on the hills numerous times....

I had run into a case of stupidity earlier today.

I was at a 3 way intersection. My direction dead ended and I had to either turn left or right. I was going right.

If I would have turned left, there was train tracks to cross. We wait during the red, then get a green. The green ends abruptly because a train had just pulled into the station right before the intersection. So our light then goes red, and the other ways go green to empty any "idiots" that pulled onto the tracks while waiting for a light (not a good practice to stop over train tracks during a red).

So after the train tracks empty of the cars, then our light gives us a green arrow so the people turning right can turn (they do not have to cross the tracks). I'm second at the light. The Bozo in front of me in a BMW has his head up his @ss and just sits there through the green arrow. I start honking in spurts... :banghead: Nothing... :banghead: Honk more on and off... :banghead: Nothing... :banghead: Now I'm hard on the horn continuously,... :banghead: Nothing.... :banghead: Then I roll down my window and yell, "You've got a ef'-n green arrow!!!!".... :banghead: While continuously on the horn.... :banghead:

Finally he turns. :banghead: Then I get through the light and it turns red. :cheers: At least 5 more poeple behind us could have gone through the light if Bozo had been paying attention. :banghead:

I tried to see if they were on the cell phone, but could not tell from behind. :finga:

A button I saw:

Stupidity Kills...........

Just not fast enough!!

Ernie has spent about an hour on the phone with them. They just do not seem to understand the concept of the USPS not delivering to us....how many more times must they be told that we do not have a mail box....and without one the USPS WILL FRIGGING NOT deliver mail to an address. In the past they have shipped, except for the 4 other times they screwed this up, this med UPS overnight....delivery requires a signature....On the 11th they shipped it out USPS first class, no signature required. It is a frigging narcotic...that retails for over a grand....Ernie called them when she noticed on the USPS site that it had been returned....last Saturday. She was told that they would turn it around and send it UPS over night. Well, here it is a week later and they are claiming they have not received it yet. It is being returned form Spokane to Vegas. They told her that until they receive the it back they will not ship out another one....in case it does get delivered.....Hey butthead....the USPS tracking says it got returned to you so how in the hell would it get delivered to us? Needless to say I will be out of pills on Tuesday....so unless they ship it out on Monday I will need to go to town on Tuesday to pick up an "Emergency" 14 day supply....Jackass's.....We mailed it to them on the 6th.....this is effing ridiculous...Ernie is going to call our insurance company on Monday to tell them how unhappy we are with Medco's service...

No wonder why the postal service is going broke.

I suffer from the same problem. We have no mail delivery in the town I live in so I have had a PO box since I moved here.

It's extremely difficult for me to order things online because a lot of sites say they use USPS so I try and enter my PO box and I get pop ups saying UPS doesn't deliver to PO boxes. So I enter my street address and they end up shipping USPS and because my PO box isn't on there it gets sent back.

And around and around we go. :banghead:

I have explained this to the local PO on numerous occasions and it's like they don't understand.

I suffer from the same problem. We have no mail delivery in the town I live in so I have had a PO box since I moved here.

It's extremely difficult for me to order things online because a lot of sites say they use USPS so I try and enter my PO box and I get pop ups saying UPS doesn't deliver to PO boxes. So I enter my street address and they end up shipping USPS and because my PO box isn't on there it gets sent back.

And around and around we go. :banghead:

I have explained this to the local PO on numerous occasions and it's like they don't understand.

Check with the Post Office station you deal with.....ours accepts UPS/FedEx deliveries. There is a form you have to fill out. The shipping address will then be your name, the physical address of the PO you deal with followed by just your box number, but do not put po box in front of it.

-
Back