Success

-

grumpuscreature

Resident Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Took the boys fishing again. This time we went to a farm pond that Papaw knew about. The fish weren't very big but there was lots of 'em and they were hungry. The boys actually caught something this time and had a blast. I think they're hooked. They have been pestering me non stop about the next trip. These are the first fish that they have ever caught.

Farm pond 001.1.JPG

Farm pond 002.1.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Farm pond 001.1.JPG

Farm pond 002.1.jpg

way to go! Get them started early. Heres one of my #2 son with his first nice keeper. I was very happy for him, its always more fun to catch. mmmmm snook for dinner.

PDRM0027 (Custom).JPG

Good for them and looks like a good time! Uh...yeah... not really trophy size but what the hey, as long as they had fun is what really counts. :)

That is great !! They will enjoy fishing the rest of there life know.
Looks like a great day David, Know lets find them a good fishing day in front of a cool front, After a cold front the big'ens seem to hide there faces.
I see a pair of happy faces :wave::wave::D:D

gotta love blue gill best little fish to get youngins hooked on fishin

Did you see anything that would scared the bejeebers out of ya ?
Thank you David :rock:=D>, I liked your reply and cool new word.:cheers:

Looks like a fun outting had by all!Now they,ll be hooked for life.LOL!I love fishing myself,I find it very relaxing.Til you get the big one on!

Looks like a fun outting had by all!Now they,ll be hooked for life.LOL!I love fishing myself,I find it very relaxing.Til you get the big one on!
I here that, I was fishing for crappies "spec's" small about 3/4 lb and a 6 to 7 pond catfish jump in my 6 lb test line and I sure got exited and I thought I had a Big female bass on. My hart took of racing :cheers:

-
Back