Such a incredibly rare car!!!! I laughed

-
".. These have wider taillights and more aggressive styling and... well, it's just a sought-after car.."

haha, how do I get my hands on these wider tail lights??

".. These have wider taillights and more aggressive styling and... well, it's just a sought-after car.."

haha, how do I get my hands on these wider tail lights??

i want the "more aggressive styling" LOL

this is the best part:

** Duster with an H CODE VIN ** What does that mean?

Well, simply put, this is a collector car that is incredibly rare, specifically the '72 Duster WITH AN H-CODE VIN NUMBER

SERIOUSLY ?

Do these people, the ones like this guy, the ones who "have a brain so small, that if you shoved it up an ant's ***, it would roll around like a marble in a boxcar," do these Morons have ANY conception of things like the www, shop manuals, and a wealth of OTHER places where we can just look it up????

"H" code. It's so rare, nobody has ever heard of it!!!

OH!!! WAIT!!! I know!!!! "It's a body in white!!!"

well worth it because "the Dash and interior replaced / simplified for MOPAR"

Holy Crap...if that "rarity" is worth $12, then my 72 must be worth at least $20K cause I have paint!!! :cheers:

What a bonehead....

ok let's have a pole WHAT'S it worth in the real mopar world done by the people who would really know, maybe the buyer's are watching

"Original Factory Back Seat"

Ohhhhh, gee that makes it work 15k

Ha Ha Ha

Looks like $3500 to me and thats on a good day.

By the way.....how do you "simplify the dash for Mopar"? Wow I wonder what he's smoking LOL

a hack saw, wire nuts , and electrical tape, im guessing a crack pipe was used

ok let's have a pole WHAT'S it worth in the real mopar world done by the people who would really know, maybe the buyer's are watching

4000 at best, without looking for rot , given the hack job and the fact he has no idea what an H code is

I was thinking more like $2.500
I may be wrong but I wouldn't pay 4000 for that hacked up pile.

a hack saw, wire nuts , and electrical tape, im guessing a crack pipe was used

4000 at best, without looking for rot , given the hack job and the fact he has no idea what an H code is

Someone needs to put down the crack pipe.
Seriously.......
What a bonehead.

I guess I need to up my insurance. Going by these clowns my car should be worth around 12K. Wow who knew.

WOW ! unbelievable ! its good to know my 6 cylinder (i have the original numbers matching engine !!) duster is at least 12k now !

heres another

I have a 1974 NUMBERS MATCHING Dodge Dart, same body style as the Demon, just newer,
Selling because I dont have time to work on it with School,sports and a job.
CAR RUNS ! just threw some gas in the carb and it fired right up! needs to be trailer'd home. Not quite in drivable condition.
has the SLANT 6 in it
very little rust after sitting 20 years!
WILL CONSIDER TRADES!
Thanks,

Man who let these guys out of asylum long enough to post those ads? Apparently the meds aren't working,come back to reality guys.

Denver = thinner air, less oxygen to the brain. Unfortunately the effects are cumulative.

Seattle = continuous exposure to a damp climate causes the brain to mildew.

It's just not right to make fun of these poor unfortunates and the alternative realities that they are forced to live in. Even foil hats won't help these guys.

-
Back