Sue has passed on

-
Tim.........To you and all. Deepest sympathy and prayers . I dont know anyone that this terrible disease hasnt hurt. The pain is over for her and yours and many has started. I dont think time heals anything really, It gives you the ability to function again. My thoughts are with you and all that loved and knew her..........God bless.

Our condolences from here on the hill Tim. I wish I had the words to help as I do hope your pain is eased knowing hers is over now.
Prayer sent for you and your family and many fiends that was touched by her.

I just got back from seeing Tim. He's doing well for what is going on and sends his thanks. He is very warmed by the out pouring from across the boards. I know it does his heart good.

The message boards are pouring out for his Sue. She was a very cool person, die hard hockey fan with a big thing for Pittsburgh team. She would travel to see the team play at times during the years. Which is a big drive from the Island. (About 9 hours on a good day mind you)

So often, she would help a many people out across the nation via the boards or just as simple in the home town next door. Tim took the time to print a few and show them. Having been on line for years at her special boards, she was very well known and certainly loved by many. It was easy to see and tuff to read.

Not only was she a caring helpful person that loved hockey, she was into cars a good bit. A perfect match for Tim's fav addiction, fast MoPars. (And never fast enuff! You have my envy Tim! ;) ) She would be more upset at a car Tim sold than Tim was. Let me tell you all, it's great having a spouse that never says BOO on what your doing with your money and your car. Something Tim and I shared. Were not drinkers, not gamblers, not doing drugs or out doing the tons of other things that could be done, no, were just under our cars and our other half's always know just where to find us.

My biggest regret is not being able to hook up with Tim and Sue with myself and my wife. (Who is also a die hard Rangers fan and most certainly a women who loves muscle cars, and ya better believe that one straight away! )
I KNOW they would have gotten along just SWIM - ING - LY!

It certainly didn't take long to realize Sue was cool and would be fun to hang out with. No sir, not at all!

Work hours, schedules and an excess of 50 miles between us make it hard for even car meetings sometimes. (Didn't help much when I fried my engine racing either!) I just hope when the time comes, Sue has a few seats at the Hockey rink for us in the big arena in the sky.

Take care Sue, save a pair of seats for me and my wife, she'll be sitting next to you screaming and yelling!

-
Back