Summer night weather...good grief!

-
ill take -20 and snow before any of that ****

I grew up in central PA and just moved from CO to GA. I'm over cold winters and snow, I'll put up with 3 months of heat and humidity so I don't have to deal with 6 months of freezing temps and snow. I do enjoy skiing though.

It's been mid-90s here with over 50% humidity the past month or so and there's probably a month left of it, kinda sucks but the rest of the year is great.

I grew up in central PA and just moved from CO to GA. I'm over cold winters and snow, I'll put up with 3 months of heat and humidity so I don't have to deal with 6 months of freezing temps and snow. I do enjoy skiing though.

It's been mid-90s here with over 50% humidity the past month or so and there's probably a month left of it, kinda sucks but the rest of the year is great.
Here in the south, we do have water skiing.

Ga. Yea I grew up in S W Ga. Aug will be hot like July and Sept will be hot like Aug but you will feel less humidity generally. Just remember its not the heat that kills ya its the humidty! and lack of wind!

I just read that between midnight and 1:00am this morning Death Valley, CA, recorded a temp of 120F.
I know where I'm NOT going next weekend!
Meanwhile it's nice and comfortable in
NC mtns no global warming here !!!

IMG_20230723_230903_MP.jpg

67 here now near Detroit headed to 61 later tonight. Send me some of that global warming - these old bones need the heat!! :lol::lol:

Today here in the inland empire of So Cal it was 90 degrees and 100% humidity. Aka raining. Had a weird warm weather system move through.

Today here in the inland empire of So Cal it was 90 degrees and 100% humidity. Aka raining. Had a weird warm weather system move through.
yeah, that late afternoon rain came rolling in out of nowhere!

i was in the SGV and it was the same lo 90's with absolutely oppressive humidity. working with my brother installing cabinets, i was soaked with sweat before we even finished unloading the truck in the AM. after lunch i told him it looked like it was fixin' to rain and sure enuff we got the wet stuff. thankfully all the tools & supplies were under a patio.

-
Back