Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
NAH we're cool. I just through you in there because you talked to YR on the telephone a time or 2. lol
I literally talk to him one time when he said he was going to be at the High Performance swap meet a couple years ago and I was like where the hell are you? He said he was the very first person in line and was already gone? That was our conversation.... We did exchange numbers because like the title to the thread said "this will happen" so me being the fool I am I took him upon his word....

Okay say it three times deep breath here we go
Melloooow. Melloooow. One more time now. Melloooow

Now you should feel better.

I know you're not sweating it, but you're playing it like a harp. lol or a violin.
I'm just trying to get him to fess up that's all? Let'sLet's keep the conversation where it should be...

LOL.... nothing like letting a guy on the internet that you'll never meet control your life for a couple of years... :D
Control my life? Isn't that a bit of a stretch? I mean it's not like he made me buy drag radials and Doug's headers or something...

Control my life? Isn't that a bit of a stretch? I mean it's not like he made me buy drag radials and Doug's headers or something...
YR has been a huge part of your life.... in a negative way. You demand he come clean, but I cannot figure out why it would matter to you. Only for one reason, he is in your mind. Wish you were free from it, friend.

Let it go, Jpar. You’re not going to get an apology or a race.
You say that but once upon a time he was known to not even have a car and we got pictures of it and Once Upon a Time never was going to race anybody and he started to thread promising he was and now he's fully admitting he has cope 50 bucks.... I'm seriously wondering why collectively the entire forum doesn't make him apologize for his actions? For everybody worships his self-proclaimed knowledge. I mean the stuff he says sounds like it came right out of a magazine with his own little twist. You know the long eloquent writing to make it sound like he really knows what he's talking about but then gets debunked left and right...? Running my life though that's a laugh it's not apparent I do whatever I want?

YR has been a huge part of your life.... in a negative way. You demand he come clean, but I cannot figure out why it would matter to you. Only for one reason, he is in your mind. Wish you were free from it, friend.
I miss out on all that entertainment when I'm bored? Remember I have a busy mind I've reconfigured my car probably five times or more in the last five years. I've done this I've done that I've done the other I'm on the phone or I'm talking about many other things but I do get bored.. that's all just a Time filler...

Also did I reconfigure my car to race him? NO I reconfigured my car just soot to me?

Also did I reconfigure my car to race him? NO I reconfigured my car just soot me?
All he would have to say is "i'll meet you in June"..... and you'd be hook-line-sinker. Threads would be made. YR owes the forum nothing, and we owe him nothing. Anyone that is sick of seeing him can simply hit the "ignore button".

All he would have to say is "i'll meet you in June"..... and you'd be hook-line-sinker. Threads would be made. YR owes the forum nothing, and we owe him nothing. Anyone that is sick of seeing him can simply hit the "ignore button".
You have seriously underestimated me! fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. I wouldn't meet him for a french fry. I don't associate with people who can't keep their word. I'm surprised anybody would. And you got some nerve totally reconfiguring your car for a race and saying that I've dance to yr's tune? I'm quite shocked everybody is ready to open their arms and listen to his dribble after such a show.. anyways it looks like I continue to talk and make myself look worse while he just hold silent and lives on like the Legends you want him to be... I will thank you for keeping this conversation on his thread that he started... At least on the threads that I start I'm doing something and showing pictures of it just like you are not not doing anything making promises to other men and not showing up and disappearing and then acting like it never happened and wanting to be all friendly Pally and give advice again?

Which is what I did. Now I don't see any of his post. It has been very nice.
I highly recommend it.

Which is what I did. Now I don't see any of his post. It has been very nice.
I highly recommend it.
Here's my problem with that. the members keep growing and the new members especially the Young Guns listen to his dribble and we are not there to tell them better. the way he again eloquently put stuff like it's coming right out of a magazine or something as if it's the truth. It's called I can't remember the name but it's writing like you know what you're talkin about. I don't have an ignore list myself. I think I only ignored one person and that was because they were personal messaging me I'm chasing me all over the Forum calling me names they definitely wouldn't call me to my face from like Ohio or something. It was just ridiculous and they were probably drunk...

You have seriously underestimated me! fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. I wouldn't meet him for a french fry. I don't associate with people who can't keep their word. I'm surprised anybody would. And you got some nerve totally reconfiguring your car for a race and saying that I've dance to yr's tune?

LOL..... doubt I underestimated you, for I've never estimated you. If I've figured you wrong, well, I don't really know you so very well could be. I only really have what I read in your post. Obviously, I'm not the only one that has come to that conclusion.

P.S. - if I was reconfiguring my car for the soul purpose of beating Jaba, You'd see a mid 10 second car by July. I'm making my car for me, and if Jaba's car beats mine in the form I want it, so be it.

Here's my problem with that. the members keep growing and the new members especially the Young Guns listen to his dribble and we are not there to tell them better. the way he again eloquently put stuff like it's coming right out of a magazine or something as if it's the truth. It's called I can't remember the name but it's writing like you know what you're talkin about. I don't have an ignore list myself. I think I only ignored one person and that was because they were personal messaging me I'm chasing me all over the Forum calling me names they definitely wouldn't call me to my face from like Ohio or something. It was just ridiculous and they were probably drunk...

Was it a bromancafacation?

LOL..... doubt I underestimated you, for I've never estimated you. If I've figured you wrong, well, I don't really know you so very well could be. I only really have what I read in your post. Obviously, I'm not the only one that has come to that conclusion.

P.S. - if I was reconfiguring my car for the soul purpose of beating Jaba, You'd see a mid 10 second car by July. I'm making my car for me, and if Jaba's car beats mine in the form I want it, so be it.
Jabs going to kick your *** regardless and I got 40 bucks on it.. lol. what's your guess if you for some reason you pull out a miracle and win that I wouldn't pay up?

Here's my problem with that. the members keep growing and the new members especially the Young Guns listen to his dribble and we are not there to tell them better. the way he again eloquently put stuff like it's coming right out of a magazine or something as if it's the truth. ..
This is where he is in your head. You were burnt by him, so you are going to "ring the alarm" to all. That is him in your head. Actually, a lot of his advise is spot on in my opinion. I disagree with some of his advice. Let others think, decide, live and learn. We are all welcome to advise them on their questions, not just YR.

Jabs going to kick your *** regardless and I got 40 bucks on it.. lol. what's your guess if you for some reason you pull out a miracle and win that I wouldn't pay up?
Also and gladly pay up. Not have to find me six months later and drag me around the Forum and get it out of me?

I'm in for the chance to carry the bent pushrod trophy home at least once.

I got 40 bucks on it.. lol. what's your guess if you for some reason you pull out a miracle and win that I wouldn't pay up?

If any of us two are "underestimating" each other, it's you underestimating me. LOL

-
Back