Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
I would'nt take the chance of him showing up or not showing up after this Fiasco. And definitely not taking the chance of him paying if I win.l

I'm sorry, I didn't push the disagree on the last one because that was your opinion of cool or not cool in my opinion of cool and not cool. But thinking yr is truthful about "been there done that" WHEN HE WASN'T THERE AND DIDN'T DO THAT!
and saying that he isn't doing nothing because there ain't no skin in the game there's a big crop of b******* because he hasn't paid up the skin that he owes already! Who in the hell would trust him now to put any skin down and show up at the track and waste their money? How can we trust he would pay if he lost? So far"NOT cool"

Quoted for the truth. LOL

Just changed my vote to YR, maybe he will come back on. I know he is lurking and all the other bench races are....... boring!

Hmmmmmm, all this time........ where is he? Hasn’t even been in the News and Politics section...... odd

Hmmmmmm, all this time........ where is he? Hasn’t even been in the News and Politics section...... odd
So where's YR? LMAO
Screenshot_20190311-214311.png

Already calling people names that don't agree with his oiling mods and such LOL

I just overlook all that. He does offer some good advice but you have to wade through some stuff....

I think he means take the crust off the edges. lol ya know rusty has some crust too. lol

and I really don't like the fact that he made up that pole and put me in there as far as being as full of Christmas goose poop! I was ready to show! He's full of Christmas goose poop!...

In the great X block 340 verses the hillbilly built 408 stroker is past the bench racing and smack talking stage and jpar and I are finalizing plans to make it all come together sometime later in 2018.

Follow this thread for the most current updates and smack talk.

This should be fun!!!!!!
any free time ? update ? speedo gear ?

In the great X block 340 verses the hillbilly built 408 stroker is past the bench racing and smack talking stage and jpar and I are finalizing plans to make it all come together sometime later in 2018.

Follow this thread for the most current updates and smack talk.

This should be fun!!!!!!

So where's YR? LMAO

any free time ? update ? speedo gear ?
Well you seem to be out on the forum in full bloom making suggestions and giving out advice like always... I was wondering if you had any response to your thread you started and kind of took off from for 6 months or more?

-
Back