Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
I dont know j par from Jacob. What I do know is we've spoken a few times and I've taken his recipe, bumped it up a bit and expect good things.

He and 318 will run post real data that I can use.

How do you know his name? Has he let this info out here somewhere? Or are you another one of his screen names?
common knowledge in known circles. lol and NO I'm not him.

How do you know his name? Has he let this info out here somewhere? Or are you another one of his screen names?

You make a pretty curious point. I wonder what time frame both of them joined?

That's a new one on me. I'm not an official staff member. I'm just a sparkle pony.
Well mainly I was the one who started the rumor, but you may take pleasure in knowing that I was unpleasantly disappointed when it didn't take...

One more thing I'd like to point out.

A man is only as good as his word.
If you don't have that you dont have much.

If I'm gonna trust someone they dam sure better be good on their word.

I bet money on j par because his word was good, he did what he said he would.

Well mainly I was the one who started the rumor, but you may take pleasure in knowing that I was unpleasantly disappointed when it didn't take...

Well......I serve no real purpose around here, other than serving no purpose. lol

Yes, yes I do.

I wanna see your car run quicker and more MPH while posting the changes and time slips.

:poke:

We'd have better luck.

81Ztr-ZA8kL._RI_ (1).jpg

Yes, yes I do.

I wanna see your car run quicker and more MPH while posting the changes and time slips.

:poke:
A few years ago when I first got the stroker in the Duster. Turn up the volume you'll like the sound bite at the end..

-
Back