Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
I sure would like to hear from some of those people that voted for yellow rose? If you're looking for him he is over in moparts and now I'm going to officially say he's hiding from this forum.

Let it go...……. :)

YR gained 2 more votes..... lol... let it go :)
Oh I did let it go when I thought maybe he died or his animals died or his computer broke or something?
Don't you have anything better to do with your time and researching all my old posts?

Another thing I'm totally confused why someone would leave the forum because of the stupid race???

Oh I did let it go when I thought maybe he died or his animals died or his computer broke or something?
Don't you have anything better to do with your time and researching all my old posts?
When I log in FABO, I always hit "recent post". This thread was on top, with your name as the last post. I read it. I remember (I think :eek:). I check my memory. No Alzheimer's yet.
:D

speaking of Moparts.com, I cannot even get to their main website/board. I've tried in the past..... don't think I have time for 2 sites …… LOL :D

When another member said he was over there carrying on like tra la la? I took a look and just couldn't believe it..

Twas easy to figure YR is also the Madscientist, his posts are easy to decipher. lol
I think he is mad. lol as in a mad man. lol he is no scientist, but he knows his stuff

He ran away like a little girl from a spider.

All his talk about his bad *** car was is BS.

j par is out driving and earning slips. Yello rose is where?

Prove it?
I have nothing to prove. It's up to him. maybe next time I'm involved with a thread over in Moparts, I will mention the race to him. that should get him fired up. lol

I enjoy both YR and JP.
I think YR just dug himself in to deep. I will not deny hes a sharp but he's a Woofer, he barks before he ready.

In my opinion hes like the dog that goes crazy over a possum in the yard and comes back with a tore up nose... and no dead possum.

I have nothing to prove. It's up to him. maybe next time I'm involved with a thread over in Moparts, I will mention the race to him. that should get him fired up. lol
I was just saying prove it to you saying how knowledgeable he is and all this crazy stuff? This is proof positive that he's just reading crap out of magazines and posting it.

O I forgot ! he loves to read. So you're saying he can retain all the knowledge and carry on real time conversation.
Man he must be a smart fella. lol

-
Back