Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
Just replace Facebook withFABO lol
44929224_747582092258537_4404928577720549376_n.jpg

I was just waiting and kind of not talking too much crap without him here to defend himself I mean again what's Laurel with no Hardy LOL it's no fun. Maybe he had some kind of family tragedy I didn't want to be insensitive but finding out he's on another forum just tralala along like nothing ever happened LOL I just gave him a little bit more credit.

I also dont wanna shake his chain if something is wrong in his life.

But dam did he really run and hide over 50 bucks??

He was gonna burn 50 bucks in race fuel any way...

Maybe he's just a 12 year old in his mom's basement?:elmer::rofl:

BTW all you non reading goof balls should go back and read the OP. I said later in 2018 and it's STILL summer.

The calendar has been wrong before.
Is that right. lol it's the rainy season now. maybe next year? lol

Behind the scenes we tried to Loosely agreed to meet here at PIR. He was trying to get his act together to get down here for the last weekend. They close the track early this year unexpectedly to pave the parking lot. They need a good weather for that finally so they just chose the end of this year. (Easily verifiable by calling the Portland International Raceway office) I alerted him of that and he was trying to make the last Saturday but they actually closed it on Friday. Yet another yellow rose "missed it by that much!" LOL
But now I would have thought he would have came out and long made his plead for all these reasons but I'm kind of dumbfounded a little bit as to why he wouldn't just own up and say I thought I had a little bit more time but they close the track early? I have no idea? it's really no big deal.
But but he definitely owes Cope 50 bucks..

On the contrary I thought that was the beginning of us being able to work out a little race but it turns out not so much.
I know, I'm just rattling his chain by quoting him. lol

Looks like it just wasn't ment to be.

Maybe next year?

@yellow rose

Your debt is washed. I dont need the cash. It's just more fun to have skin in the game. Use it on your car or use it for gas to get to the race next year.

Although in all honesty this is worse, now I get to screw with you about the 50 you never paid for ever!

:drama:

Looks like it just wasn't ment to be.

Maybe next year?

@yellow rose

Your debt is washed. I dont need the cash. It's just more fun to have skin in the game. Use it on your car or use it for gas to get to the race next year.

Although in all honesty this is worse, now I get to screw with you about the 50 you never paid for ever!

:drama:
Holy smokes he just went up another vote in the standings LOL

We both know his car cant out run a Prius on a down hill with tail wind...

Like my pops says "he's got the talkin part covered"

For more racing content. Atco was open and the prep/air was great!!!!!!

490A9660-EEC8-4A3C-85B3-5471758856E1.jpeg

I don’t think they ever really close, I’m going back next weekend for my series finals, but I think Atco just closes for a week around the holidays and will open any day that the weather permits. The really prepped the track all day.

I also dont wanna shake his chain if something is wrong in his life.

But dam did he really run and hide over 50 bucks??

He was gonna burn 50 bucks in race fuel any way...

Maybe he's just a 40 year old in his mom's basement?:elmer::rofl:

Fixed. :lol:

-
Back