Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
jpar, I read on another thread the you hop up/ work on cars for income. I'm confused, I thought you worked on lawn mowers and lay carpet. or was it construction
Don't forget j par is also a super model so he can get very emotional about things at times. Bless his little heart. He is probable very tired an needs an oldtimer nap now after his big disapointment.

jpar, DO YOU KNOW YR, and how do you know he's not in the garage. I have a son that lives in Yakima. maybe he can find this mystery man. the echo of YR" come out to play" throughout the valley

I find it “interesting” that Jpar ignores this thread one day and YR disappears the next. Quick question is YR Hebrew for Jpar????

I think YR's wife knocked his teeth out and he is roaming Central Washington aimlessly. She got tired of the lip service. lol

I'm still all ears if someone wants to challenge me again on my own home turf at PIR. Don't misinterpret this is a challenge to somebody else and don't misinterpret this as I'll take on anybody who will show up. If someone's interested and showing up actually and putting on a little show and having some fun again I'm listening. And again not guaranteeing anything that I don't know about or who is or what. But I'm certainly not going to entertain this challenge any longer.
Edit: as far as I'm concerned the next words out of YR's mouth should be where do I send the $50 check to Cope?. Damage control should start from there...

YR is in Georgia at the South Carolina state line. He crossed over an bought $50 of mega million tickets using the money he owed Cope. Since he won, the money belongs to Cope.
South Carolina has a non-disclosure attached to their lotteries so yellow Rose doesn't have to tell them who he actually is.

-
Back