Summer Race Announcement...This Will Happen

Who will win this race???

• jpar with his home built wonder 408 stroker

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • yellow rose with his check book built little 340

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • the spectators who come to watch

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • there will be no race as jpar and YR are as full of poop as a Christmas goose.

Votes: 56 62.9%

• Total voters
-
This is where he is in your head. You were burnt by him, so you are going to "ring the alarm" to all. That is him in your head. Actually, a lot of his advise is spot on in my opinion. I disagree with some of his advice. Let others think, decide, live and learn. We are all welcome to advise them on their questions, not just YR.
Again I get bored and this is just my way of getting him to Rises his head up so I can Lop it off again. A long time ago he called people out to rase that he know would never happen because they live too far away and I got him to agree to a race. To prove exactly what we all clearly know now, he's full of poop as a Christmas goose! when it gets to the point of personal messaging and going to show up well sometimes you do kinda take somebody on their word. Did he burn me? I don't know about all that. The only thing he cost me was a lot of jabbering on the internet which is exactly what we're doing right now LOL

He had a bromancafacation stalker?
Not good. Did he want to race too? Was he actually yr stalking him to get his fussy dice? What to do what to do?
Ain't nobody getting my fuzzy dice! It took three months to talk them out of an 81 year old man! Those damn dice will rot off that mirror before I'll give them away!!

You're going down like a Christmas clown !!
you just remember, we'll both (me and U) be in the 12's this year, and I'll be doing it with less gear, a lot less motor, and tons less $$$$$ - about a 5k difference just in motors alone. let that float around in your head for a while.....

C’mon, Jpar, now you’re demanding an apology from the internet? Not going to happen. What are you new? You’re borderline obsessive. Sometimes people just don’t follow through, for whatever reason it may be. Move on. You guys had a hot date and he didn’t show, and blew you off. **** happens.

Ain't nobody getting my fuzzy dice! It took three months to talk them out of an 81 year old man! Those damn dice will rot off that mirror before I'll give them away!!

When I got out of the army I wanted to bronze my army boots and hang them from my rear view mirror.
Being that my cars in those days were 4 speeds I figured about the time I hung third gear real good they would swing back hit me in the head and knock me unconscious. I figured that would not be a good condition to be in while driving down the road at 90 miles an hour. So I never bronzed them.

C’mon, Jpar, now you’re demanding an apology from the internet? Not going to happen. What are you new? You’re borderline obsessive. Sometimes people just don’t follow through, for whatever reason it may be. Move on. You guys had a hot date and he didn’t show, and blew you off. **** happens.
I don't think you've been watching the show close enough? I've got him to do tons of stuff he never said he would do. It's called persistence and patience... I've already answered to two other threads right in the middle of this like I said I'm busy minded I got to get out and work on my seats today I've got to do some clear coating I've got to put go pick up some parts and I've got to take the damn cans and bottles back I'm starting to swim in them LOL I hate doing that...

Same thing happened to me back in 1977.
I had a date with this good-looking strawberry blond. I had been trying to get one with her for months.
Finally she agrees and tells me where to pick her up at her house at. I get there and she won't open the door. So after a couple of days I finally go home never having a date with her. But always wanting it.

you just remember, we'll both (me and U) be in the 12's this year, and I'll be doing it with less gear, a lot less motor, and tons less $$$$$ - about a 5k difference just in motors alone. let that float around in your head for a while.....
Well I'd like to post a picture of my motor and post a picture of yours but I feel like I'm going to be a stroked340 always posting pictures of my motor and car it drives me nuts. But put this in your pipe and smoke it- all that instant for Speed torque that I enjoy on a daily basis it's not going to be had and the 318 has valves that will fly Camp LOL I completely enjoy that motor and have had plenty I'm stockish high geared a body Mopar action in my day. Enjoy my car a whole crap-ton and I love the gears that I have now. we've had this bang4buck conversation back when I had my $50 318 and my free transmission? I could very well have kept those and had fun with them but don't forget to deduct how much I got from that motor and transmission off my current motor now...

Well I'd like to post a picture of my motor and post a picture of yours but I feel like I'm going to be a stroked340 always posting pictures of my motor and car it drives me nuts. But put this in your pipe and smoke it- all that instant for Speed torque that I enjoy on a daily basis it's not going to be had and the 318 has valves that will fly Camp LOL I completely enjoy that motor and have had plenty I'm stockish high geared a body Mopar action in my day. Enjoy my car a whole crap-ton and I love the gears that I have now. we've had this bang4buck conversation back when I had my $50 318 and my free transmission? I could very well have kept those and had fun with them but don't forget to deduct how much I got from that motor and transmission off my current motor now...
I'll let you keep believing that..... LOL. 50 dollar 318 included the cut 360 heads you put on it? and gaskets? and …. never mind.... LOL

if that's the case, my 318 is Zero dollars then... if we aren't counting what we put into it. :D

Post 1532...….. LOL
I can't believe you actually listened to that internet hero. You really do like yellow roses advice? You can't see what a long-winded bag of bulshit it totally is? I mean going on and on and name dropping and then talking way over everybody's head like he's reading it straight out of a magazine? One of these days I'm going to have to buy a big stack of used hot rod magazines and start quoting all kinds of builds and people who built them. And then admittedly with less no less than 12 years away from the track as he puts it in who can believe a damn thing he says that he knows how to tune your suspension clutches Motors and everything without even seeing them LOL I can't believe anybody buys that bull crap...

I'll let you keep believing that..... LOL. 50 dollar 318 included the cut 360 heads you put on it? and gaskets? and …. never mind.... LOL

if that's the case, my 318 is Zero dollars then... if we aren't counting what we put into it. :D
It was you starting the counting number one. You mean the 360 heads that I had laying in my shed from the $50 motor and another free transmission? The motor that I sold the motor mounts for $50 the motor that I still have? Yeah I paid 150 bucks to have those head shaved off. I probably had 350 into that motor and another hundred and fiftyan maybe 200 into the tranny. We totally played with that motor all summer and I sold it all for $1,000...

It was you starting the counting number one. You mean the 360 heads that I had laying in my shed from the $50 motor and another free transmission? The motor that I sold the motor mounts for $50 the motor that I still have? Yeah I paid 150 bucks to have those head shaved off. I probably had 350 into that motor and another hundred and fiftyan maybe 200 into the tranny. We totally played with that motor all summer and I sold it all for $1,000...
1000?? Sounds like your used your Jaws big time in that one...… talk'n about YR pulling people's legs......
:rofl:

$1, 000 was a steel! For a good running motor and transmission? Carburetor to oil pan, fan 2 transmission rear seal? Including the Quicksilver shifter linkage and everything? The guy is coming over tomorrow for the 318 I will come the son of seed truck for $350. That oily crap box.

Same thing happened to me back in 1977.
I had a date with this good-looking strawberry blond. I had been trying to get one with her for months.
Finally she agrees and tells me where to pick her up at her house at. I get there and she won't open the door. So after a couple of days I finally go home never having a date with her. But always wanting it.

After a couple days you left!? She didn’t tell you her correct address because you’re acting like a creepy stalker with her and she knows you’d never leave and you’d probably get really mad if she said “no” to you in person. That’s why women invented the famous line, “let’s just be friends.”

I'd like to know how good it ran after the guy tuned it up
That's funny that motor was in perfect tune. Remember I had plenty of time slips from that motor? And transmission combination. that was another thing it wasn't just sold as a core it was in the car and running starting and driving before I pulled it out for the new owner. Lord forgive me it was some Chevy guy who had an a body he needed a motor for or his son or daughter or something. Again it was in perfect tune and I told him do not touch a thing and what did he do call me back later a few months and was asking questions about this stupid new air-gap manifold he had put on it and couldn't get it running right. I said why did you do that it's just a stupid 318 you wasted all that money and now it doesn't run good. When you came over it was running perfect as you know and I told you not to touch anything. Some people...

I'll say this I probably had less into that motor than you have into your Doug's headers LOL

-
Back