summit racing, jegs racing

-

moparwelder340

71swingaa
Reaction score
ever since paw went under i have yet to find a vender that does mopar exclusively... when i want a part or see a part in these magazines they usually have noted that there for chevy and ford. does anyone else get annoyed? is there a vender like these two that caters to outcast mopar lovers? please share them with me.

PAW had parts for everyone as well as Jegs and Summit does. What they do as far as advertising goes is advertise what sells best or slowest in the market most consumed.

Mopar, is not one of them. Nether is Buick, Pontiac, Olds, Caddies or Mercury, Lincoln, AMC, Nash, Rambler, Stutz, etc.....

I sold place that caters to Mopar is a rare thing. Hughes engines is one such place.

Jegs/Summitracing do have many Mopar parts. Summitracing has the best search engine. Just type Mopar into the search box for all the MP parts.

I kinda like not being able to get parts just anywhere, as it adds to the mystery of Mopar.

i've looked at just about every ad for mopar as i can think of just looking for a catalog i could take to the throne (i'ts the only peace i can get in the house with four teenagers...one boy)its hard to take a desktop to the john.:drama:

Take the phone!!!
Turn the ringer off.....

Classic industries has a Mopar only catalog. I've never boughten anything from them but I like flipping through the catalog and dreaming. For me it's like the Sears Roebuck catalog use to be for the older ones (not old, just older than my 22yo self. Lol) on here

Mancini's pretty damn good,as Mopar only...Hughes is good,but pricey... MRL ,is kick *** on engine parts.... Have you checked the FABO site,for vendors?

ever since paw went under i have yet to find a vender that does mopar exclusively... when i want a part or see a part in these magazines they usually have noted that there for chevy and ford. does anyone else get annoyed? is there a vender like these two that caters to outcast mopar lovers? please share them with me.

Mancini Racing...

Mancini Racing Mopar Performance Parts - Yahoo Top Service Award Winner!

Speaking of PAW...

A three legged dog walks into a bar and says, "I'm looking for the guy that shot my paw...."

I agree Mancini for Mopar Performance parts.. and they have been in business forever.

if it was easy we would all own Chevy!!???ha

Check out our vendor's here at FABO. Classic Industries, Pace Performance etc

Mancini Racing for sure. If I'm not mistaken, the founder was one of the original Ramchargers back in the 60s.

Also, you can try stephen's performance down in Alabama.

I still have a PAW sticker on one of my fuel cans and it is a blown big block Chevy.....

pawengine-1.gif

i still have them too! on my tool box.
I WISH everyone's stickers were as good a quality as these! Mine is from the mid 80s and still intact. I got one from RMS suspension and put it on my Magnum a few months ago and it is already peeling on the edges.....

Last edited:
-
Back