Summit Racing/Texas packing

-
I live approximately 1 hour or so from summit , so I normally go pick it up ! They have shipped me some things , never like what you received ! They generally run a pretty tight ship ! Maybe that’s me just living in my small world , not sure !

Born in Texas, lived in FL my entire 52 years. ***** ruin't here. Old Florida's gone, the trails we used to run are gone. Hell, the Jonny Van Zant song " Brickyard Road"? The spring capped and homes built. Gone. What we do have is a crap load of people coming in here sucking up all the housing, vehicles and jobs. So yeah, we're Bitter.
We have the same thing happening here in the last 3 or 4 years we have a big influx of people moving here and the quality is not that great housing is through the roof , they buy up the old small farms and the next they have no traspassing signs up and all our trails we used since horse and buggy days are shut off . They ***** and complain about how we like to live free here want bylaws I'm sick of it almost want to move . i think half of Ontario has moved here now .

Sorry for the rant . I cant say enough good things about summit's customer service they always made it right for me .

We have the same thing happening here in the last 3 or 4 years we have a big influx of people moving here and the quality is not that great housing is through the roof , they buy up the old small farms and the next they have no traspassing signs up and all our trails we used since horse and buggy days are shut off . They ***** and complain about how we like to live free here want bylaws I'm sick of it almost want to move . i think half of Ontario has moved here now .
You make sure those A-holes get a good piece of your mind daily and remind them if they don’t like it they can move back to the S-hole or rod which they climbed out of and rod what they let get screwed up in the first place.

Then say, “Zillow is a wonderful app.”
Then Smile!

That Sucks Brother. I feel for Y'all. I have seen first hand the damage caused by an influx of non locals..

That Sucks Brother. I feel for Y'all. I have seen first hand the damage caused by an influx of non locals..
They need to conform to the local traditions. Because that’s what made it a great place to be to start with!

-
Back