Sun shade

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Looking for something to shade me from the sun at car shows,just don't know what to trust, the last thing is it becoming an kite and damaging cars.i have missed many shows due to the sun beaming down on me,13 years ago no problem. Help me get to some shows again so what's good and bad.thanksssss all.

Last edited:
A friend uses a 10x10 soccer mom tent, has 4 “anchors”
He has 3” (Ithink) PVC about 18 long with end caps, filled with concrete, and an eyebolt on one end. Hangs them on the tent with bungee cords long enough to just touch the ground.

A friend uses a 10x10 soccer mom tent, has 4 “anchors”
He has 3” (Ithink) PVC about 18 long with end caps, filled with concrete, and an eyebolt on one end. Hangs them on the tent with bungee cords long enough to just touch the ground.
that could work. thanks

that could work. thanks

Bob and Cheryl have a double chair with detachable umbrellas and a little table between them.
Basically all one piece.
(In Phoenix) so you know it works.:D

IMG_5232.jpeg

I got some old Honda rotors and place them on the feet of my pop up canopy. They have just enough weight to hold it and are small enough to keep them in a wooden box.

A lot of shows have banned them because of the ding dongs who fail to seriously tie them down, but an EZ Up canopy is the best shade. I've seen a guy with 4 of the tall Folgers coffee container filled with concrete and eye bolts in the middle. He had tie down straps hooked from the frame to them to hold it down if the wind got up. Hope you find a way to stay out of the ssssssun! :)

I have a EZ up canopy and use two ratchet straps hooked to the bumper. If it goes the car goes with it.

-
Back