sun visors

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
I have a 1969 Barracuda Notchback and need sun visors. Is there any other year/model that would be the same or is this specific to the 69 barracuda coupe.

Yes, they have new ones, but was trying to see if there were any decent used ones out there as my car isn't a show car, but just a driver.

I have a 1969 Barracuda Notchback and need sun visors. Is there any other year/model that would be the same or is this specific to the 69 barracuda coupe.

Classic Industries or Legendary to see what other models fit

Classic Industries has:
  • 1969 Barracuda fastback
  • 1969 Barracuda notchback
  • 1969 Dart sedan
  • 1969 Dart hardtop
Legendary has:
69/71 A-Body & 69/70 B-Body HTP

so they don't exactly match each other.

Looks like Classic has the 69 Notchback, Knowing Mopar they are probably all the same, It pays to buy a million of one thing, rather than just a few.

have you tried to refinish them or are they trashed/missing? I used a black vinyl dye and they look like new. fwiw
vht-sp942_ml.jpg

There were a lot of different shapes and sizes of sun visors. I think a "Parts Wanted" post for 69 B'cuda coupe sun visors is the best plan. Fast back probably are the same. I know vert are different. Any post car has a windshield 2 inches wider at top so expect those visors to be different. A picture with some measurements will help those sellers who don't have interchange info. I have a pair from a 67 notch here somewhere. Some of the stitching has failed. Don't know if same as 68/69. They put a seat belt park thing at those visors that a 67 didn't have.
Good hunting

According to the 1969 Factory parts book.
The A-body 2dr and 4dr and B-body 2d and 4dr and SW's all took the same sun visors.
Part number 1112 which was followed by the 3 digit color code.
The convertibles used sun visors part number 1107

Yes, they have new ones, but was trying to see if there were any decent used ones out there as my car isn't a show car, but just a driver.
Did you start a wanted ad? This thread isn't one.

found them... they are pretty nice. A few impressions from Ins card holder.

20190210_170558.jpg

20190210_170551.jpg

I thought I had replied to this thread, but must not had done something right. I did end up finding a set of black ones.

-
Back