Sunbust Graham, WA

-
yep, Ill have my yellow furd 150 with my red wagon trailer full of parts.

Sorry, won't be there. I'll be attending my brothers funeral in San diego this weekend.

Sorry, no pics. Talked to a lot of guys I haven't seen in a long time. Didn't make it through the whole show field, but the cars I did see were very nice.

I got some pics, will post them tonight. WOO HOO, 1st place Daily Driver, yay

I got some pics, will post them tonight. WOO HOO, 1st place Daily Driver, yay

saw your car there! i walked away with 2nd daily driver with the white 68 cuda notch.. got screwed out of 3rd place a-body modified by the convertible that won in the wrong class! did you happen to see my 68 orange fastback back there with the abodies? btw, this was the first show ive ever taken my car to and should have walked away with 3rd behind another great 68 fb and a nice duster!

i have pictures of my car, didn't remember to grab my camera when i got the chance to walk around the show, sorry! :\

saw your car there! i walked away with 2nd daily driver with the white 68 cuda notch.. got screwed out of 3rd place a-body modified by the convertible that won in the wrong class! did you happen to see my 68 orange fastback back there with the abodies? btw, this was the first show ive ever taken my car to and should have walked away with 3rd behind another great 68 fb and a nice duster!

i have pictures of my car, didn't remember to grab my camera when i got the chance to walk around the show, sorry! :\

Yeah, i was looking at your car, really sharp looking. I heard soemthing about a car in the wrong class, what happened?

-
Back