"Sunfish" on Parade

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy gang! Just wanted to share with y'all That Nella's car was selected to be in the homecoming parade last Friday!! We had our favorite dignitary to ride along, Nella's friend Isabel, who lettered in 3 sports, academics and choir! She was a busy girl!! Although I didn't get any pics, here's the best one sent to me so far!! You can tell Nella was happy about showing off her car!! I was gonna let her drive, but I was a little worried about her getting out of hand with the loud pedal!! It's good to see her so happy for a change!!! Carry on people!!

For the record, Pinckney won the game 35-10!!

IMG_3961.JPG

IMG_3959.JPG

Thank you for reminding me that we have many many things to be thankful for each day we are given brother :thumbsup:
I wake, I have been looking back in time at memories I have made with Tony Fields (Tone) and seems you and Nella,Ian and your beautiful wife has shared many with us.

Thank you for warming my morning :thumbsup::thumbsup: I needed to see these happy faces :):):):) memike :)

Congrats!!! It is great to see that smile on her face after what she has been going through.

Congrats!!! It is great to see that smile on her face after what she has been going through.
we were down in your neck of the woods on Wednesday, for the football game between Monroe and Pinckney!! Sorry we had to beat up on your lads!! We almost stopped at Monroe Dog, but it was getting late!!

Very nice. The district I live in is Airport do you play them. I do not follow as close now that my son graduated. I may have to go get me a dog or 2 now. lol

Here's another picture someone sent! By the looks of our hands, we were doing the fight cheer!! The cheerleaders were right behind us!!! "When we say go, you say fight"!!! Yes, we said fight, about 200 times!!!

IMG_3963.JPG

Doin what a good daddy do and havin fun doin it!!! If your heading down Monroe way please let me know!!

-
Back