Super B wing on Dart ????

-
he has no business owning a mopar because he wants to put a mopar wing on his mopar? Just because it's bigger than the one they typically used?

Does that mean all the people who put things bigger than a 340/360 in their dusters/darts have no business owning mopars?
putting bigger engines in cars doesn't make them look like hideous jokes.

putting bigger engines in cars doesn't make them look like hideous jokes.

I don't think superbirds or daytonas are hideous jokes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As I already said, personally, I think giant-*** rear wheels look retarded.

I don't think superbirds or daytonas are hideous jokes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As I already said, personally, I think giant-*** rear wheels look retarded.
I never said Superbirds or Daytonas are hideous jokes. We're talking about people putting parts on cars they don't belong on (like superbird wings on other cars).
See, the wing is a Superbird/Daytona wing, not a 'mopar' wing.

lmao.... like these?

Lol, I meant on dusters/darts, but yes. Those type of wheels on dusters or darts, I'm not a fan of. but that's just me! it's not my car. That was my point. I don't think it makes it a bad car, but it's just not my personal taste.

Wings though. I can go for some wings.

That is a movie car from Corky. Played by Robert Blake.
attachment.php

Ok,

So I went over to the body shop today to give the owner of the body shop an update on what we talked about last week and it turns out that the owner of the Dart is an avid follower of Fabo and has been following along with this thread, and has decided to suspend his plans to put a wing on the Dart. Small world is'nt it ? The owner of the Dart wishes to be unidentified .

Bob

Well so much for thinking outside the box. I guess it is back to getting flared fenders, chromed side pipes, a chin spoiler, fog lamps, shackles, and a light bar on the rear package tray!

*sigh* Good job Fabo D:

Don't worry, mystery wing fan. I'LL make one.

cool. we all need somthing to laugh at, make sure you put a huge *** wing on and ity bity tiny rear wheels on the back so it looks like its from a circus, I am sure the ford or cheby guys wont mind you using one of there cars! :burnout:

cool. we all need somthing to laugh at, make sure you put a huge *** wing on and ity bity tiny rear wheels on the back so it looks like its from a circus, I am sure the ford or cheby guys wont mind you using one of there cars! :burnout:
lmao

People on the internet are so nice :D

Hey Lance what size these meats be? They alittle small!

those are old school Kelly Supercharger N-50-15s on 15 x 10 centerlines. they look like new, the old guy i got them from had them sitting in his garage for 20 something years.....yep $ 50 bucks for both off of CL :D

those are old school Kelly Supercharger N-50-15s on 15 x 10 centerlines. they look like new, the old guy i got them from had them sitting in his garage for 20 something years.....yep $ 50 bucks for both off of CL :D

LOL I ran L-60-15 tires on my 1964 Polara 500 back in the 1970s. They were mounted on slotted dish mags. Lots of tire on the sidewalls. Haha

"One of none '71 Superbird"- I remember seeing this a few years ago. Not for me but it is cool and if you've got the money and the car and don't mind heavy mods, it's your business. There's a fan-base out there.

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/07/06/gary-and-pam-beinekes-awesome-1971-one-of-none-superbird/

http://bangshift.com/blog/Car-Feature-Gary-and-Pam-Beineke-s-Awesome-1971-One-of-None-Superbird.html

oops...here's photos

http://bangshift.com/gallery/1971-superbird-by-gary-and-pam-beineke-gallery.html

-
Back