Super Bowl who ya' like??

-

stroked340

Reaction score
I'm pulling for San Fran not that I like them but I dislike K.C. even more..GO 49'ERS!!!

Was really hoping the Lions would pull it off. Not sure what happened in the second half, but they sure dominated the first half and looked like a sure thing.

Don't really care to watch it now.

For the folks who watch sports I think that's good. Myself, I'm not going to support over paid jocks playing a kids game, then the players get a part of the concession sales which I think is a bunch of bs. How much more do they need

Was really hoping the Lions would pull it off. Not sure what happened in the second half, but they sure dominated the first half and looked like a sure thing.

Don't really care to watch it now.

Their coach blew it!!!

Their coach blew it!!!

I'm not gonna say that. Those are the calls he made all season to get them there. The fumble, the interception, the lucky catch off the helmet and plenty of missed catches played more into losing than not kicking a field goal did.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say that. Those are the calls he made all season to get them there. The fumbled, the interception, the lucky catch off the helmet and plenty of missed catches played more into losing than not kicking a field goal did.

Going for it when the ball was on the 20 I believe and not getting turned that game around!! was really hoping Lions would win!!!

I'm pulling for San Fran not that I like them but I dislike K.C. even more..GO 49'ERS!!!
The cheerleaders!

Wait! Do they still have them anymore or did the woke get into the NFL’s biz?

Screw it, pass the mozzarella sticks and chips!

Go Chiefs :)

In life, when you win over and over, people will hate you. Not because you win, of course not! It will be because of the other things on the list that they wouldn't care about if you weren't winning
:lol:

F***em both, and the Patriots. :rofl:
I agree
seahawks-15-hd-wallpaper-hdwallwide.com_.jpg

KC, can’t have the 49ers tying my Steelers for superbowl wins, already gotta stomach the Patriots…

For the folks who watch sports I think that's good. Myself, I'm not going to support over paid jocks playing a kids game, then the players get a part of the concession sales which I think is a bunch of bs. How much more do they need
Well, luckily for you there is golf or bowling.

I'm hoping for SF. Dad was a huge fan(so was i) back in the Montana days. They looked lost 1st half and the 2nd half the Lions looked lost....tired of that anorexic idiot. Go Niners!

-
Back