Super Bowl who ya' like??

-
IMG_1849.gif

Not talking about rings, that's a TEAM thing. I'm talking about every post season personal qb Stat. Passer rating, completion %, yards per game, touchdowns/interceptions, win/loss....etc.
In post season play, Mahomes beats Brady IN EVERY ONE. He is number one ALL TIME, in all the above.

You might want to go recheck..Brady holds the record for most wins..most t.d.s in the playoffs..mahomes will never be the q.b. Brady was..and if we're talking rings in all sports Yogi Berra has ELEVEN!!!

You might want to go recheck..Brady holds the record for most wins..most t.d.s in the playoffs..mahomes will never be the q.b. Brady was..and if we're talking rings in all sports Yogi Berra has ELEVEN!!!
Win/loss PERCENTAGE. 11-1. touchdowns compared to interceptions, not touchdowns. Five more superbowls for Mahomes and Brady won't have any records.
Do you understand what the % sign and the / sign mean?

Bradshaw Will always be number one in my heart. He wasn’t given special privileges and protection during his career. Some were “hands off” quarterbacks.

I think you nailed it. I think mister testosterone is full of himself. Two ten point swings in the championship game isn't good coaching period! That's two games that he had a big part in their loses. He has a great team that's going to be pretty darn good for quite some time now. He doesn't need to do that goofy stuff anymore. That's for teams that need to take chances to keep up with the elite teams. Detroit is an elite team now and my Vikings have to play em twice a year now. Skol! :)
Well now it looks like green bay isn't going to suck either. I'm a Seahawks fan and hate that we have the 49ers and rams in the division. Thank God Arizona and that little **** baby Kyler Murray is though. He sucks lol

Win/loss PERCENTAGE. 11-1. touchdowns compared to interceptions, not touchdowns. Five more superbowls for Mahomes and Brady won't have any records.
Do you understand what the % sign and the / sign mean?

Five more maybe but Brady HAS played in 10 hmm..and who kicked whos *** in the S.B.!!!

Mahomes is pretty good , but he's got a long way to go to surpass Brady in any category.
I don't think anyone will achieve what Brady has in his NFL career.

Bradshaw Will always be number one in my heart. He wasn’t given special privileges and protection during his career. Some were “hands off” quarterbacks.
There's a huge difference in the amount of punishment QBs took through the late '90s. All time greats with multiple championships like Montana, Bradshaw, Starr, Unitas, Graham and even Aikman all retired much younger than guys like Brady, Manning and Rodgers. Those playing in the 21st century can play years longer because they aren't getting their brains bashed in every week.

For the folks who watch sports I think that's good. Myself, I'm not going to support over paid jocks playing a kids game, then the players get a part of the concession sales which I think is a bunch of bs. How much more do they need
Tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if you had the ability and opportunity . Just sayin :)

Hard to bet against Mahomes.

Purdy has been great but has shown some rookie issues.

Mahomes shouldn't have that issue at all.

Swift....er Kelsey has a a better record than all wait for it...wide receivers except Jerry Rice.

That's DANG impressive for a tight end.

And Mahomes only won 1 playoff game in his first 2 years..Purdy has FOUR and if we throw the GOAT in he had THREE!!

You're right. Mahomes didn't win a playoff game his rookie season. The year that he held the clipboard for Alex Smith.

WHO???..Oh the Q.B. that won me $650 in the playoff game against Brady thanks Pete Carroll worst play call in the history of the N.F.L. :) :):)
Yea Richard Sherman is still sour about that call. lol

Just heard George Kittle is likely out.

That's not good for SF.

-
Back