Super Excited! Bought My First House

-

Brian c

Reaction score
got my first place. now i need to build a bigger garage out back for more mopars lol

IMG_3118.jpg

house.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

very nice congrats,, where is that located /?? i think it would look great with a GTS VIPER on the drive way,,,

very nice congrats,, where is that located /?? i think it would look great with a GTS VIPER on the drive way,,,

its in alberta. Good idea with the viper, think i would be in big trouble if i did that lol

Congratulations!! Looks like an awesome place. Slap a sold sticker on that sign! As far as the viper goes, go get one and just tack it on to the mortgage...only about 4% interest right...makes sense to me LOL

Congratulations!! Looks like an awesome place. Slap a sold sticker on that sign! As far as the viper goes, go get one and just tack it on to the mortgage...only about 4% interest right...makes sense to me LOL

HMMMM! your trying to get me killed i think, lol. Good idea though

forget about a bigger garage, just convert the entire downstairs to one, all you need to keep is the kitchen, and you can still keep the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. :D

May I be the first to Congratulate you on your first home to own:king:
Yes 8) A Home :happy10:
And A very nize one to Brian c :supz::thumbrig:
From my experience the inside is her's and the out side is your's :cheers:
Exempt land scape if she enjoys spending time in the yard "outside" :happy10:
I have dun the math and what I say has yet to be documented :-#

To Your First Home:drinkers::drinkers: know I will go read this thread 8)

You haven't given us the address. How can we come party and help you break it in right (and break in the neighbors right)???
Congratulations:cheers:
C

ooooo I can see it...hear it now...open headers...4 am comin home from the local waterin hole all fired up, valves a floatin....oh sorry got alittle carried away there....the biggest question is does the duster fit in the garage....Nice house..I think my whole house would fit in the foyet

Beautiful and I love the wood floors. Congrats :cheers:

Congrats! Looks great. Now how 'bout some pics of that Dart Sport in your very own driveway.

-
Back