Super low buck turbo truck

-

Mean416

Reaction score
This guy seems pretty cool. He's basically running the snot out of basically stock 5.9 magnum engines, running a turbo.

Claims he's trying to get to 20lbs boost on a stock high mileage bottom end.

Anyway not everyone's cup of tea for sure but I think this kinda thing is pretty cool.

https://youtube.com/@FedUpFab

Yes, him and his truck about 6 months ago on here for the first time. Lots of engines going in and out of that rig over time if you follow him. I think it was eBay turbos and he run them till they blow up poor 360s. Maybe things have changed for him. He does some real Interesting stuff for sure. Syleng1

Last edited:
Yeah he's blown up a couple engines from what I can tell. But he's addressing the failures and iterating. I think it's cool.

Assuming he's at 300 hp NA that puts him at 700 on 20 psi. What blows up next?

:popcorn:

Yeah he's blown up a couple engines from what I can tell. But he's addressing the failures and iterating. I think it's cool.

Assuming he's at 300 hp NA that puts him at 700 on 20 psi. What blows up next?

:popcorn:
One good thing about that it's probably making peak hp by 5000 rpm, a set of highway gears would be optimal gearing.
Wish they made similar priced centrifugal blower kits, wouldn't have to worry about exhaust packaging.

Wonder how many ebay turbos are running around with stock drivetrains and brakes.

Last edited:
Yeah I bet it would be fun. I have a BB I want to build into a mild mannered turbo monster.

-
Back