super scamp

-
we should meet up in pigeon forge and put our heads together i have a few ideas for my car i would like to bounce off you

That would be cool. trying to get a few more parts built. like custom console front spoiler with driving lights.hope to have done for spring run if not I will still be there with or without car . p.s most likely with car because I work fast.

Looks great George. You should try to get a video of the power windows in action. Looks awesome!

Will do this weekend they work great and real smooth. NU-RELIC'S POWER WINDOW'S are going to work with me and try to make the vent window power to. how cool would that be:thumblef:

some more pic's

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 485
  • 020.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 527
  • 023.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 502
  • 024.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 510
  • 016.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 524
  • 015.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 502
  • 021.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 022.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 534
  • 019.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 507
  • 009.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 509
George, i talked with you about your car 2-3 years ago at the Bristol Mopar show. It was black then, and you said you were going to redo it then, but I never thought about this being it till I started to read this thread and saw the pictures of the car when it was black and who could forget that crossram intake you had on it. I was asking you about your mini tub and spring relocation then. Anyway your car looks GREAT and glad to see you here! Keep up the good work and pictures, and I hope to see you at a show this year.
Matt

George, i talked with you about your car 2-3 years ago at the Bristol Mopar show. It was black then, and you said you were going to redo it then, but I never thought about this being it till I started to read this thread and saw the pictures of the car when it was black and who could forget that crossram intake you had on it. I was asking you about your mini tub and spring relocation then. Anyway your car looks GREAT and glad to see you here! Keep up the good work and pictures, and I hope to see you at a show this year.
Matt

See you there and thank's... o by the way I need that sharktooth grill you got in 72 duster,,lol

burnout contest when car was black . kinda hard with no line lock and a 4-speed [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l3RZl4gc20"]YouTube - George's Burnout.mpg[/ame]

big daddy
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXc8wLoD9c"]YouTube - 100_3577.MOV[/ame] Video with Big Daddy

super scamp, is that front spoiler custom on the car or where did you get it from? if it is custom can you PM me about the specs and how to make its awsome and ur one hell of a fabricator. AWSOME car!!!!

super scamp, is that front spoiler custom on the car or where did you get it from? if it is custom can you PM me about the specs and how to make its awsome and ur one hell of a fabricator. AWSOME car!!!!

In the process of building a new one going to try to do a fiberglass mold so I can make some. The one that is on the car is made out of sheet metal, the fiberglass ones is gonna be with or without driving lights.

power window's work good.new rubber's squeak need to lube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeF8Gf0r_js"]YouTube - 002.MOV[/ame] Power Window

motor running.with IDIDIT key to keyless push button start.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHE__RA-8UM"]YouTube - 001.MOV[/ame] Motor Running

A few mopar's at bristol motor speedway.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 434
  • 007.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 406
  • 005.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 006.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 403
  • 002.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 003.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 004.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 405
Man I'm tellin ya this is just a sick a$$ build Super Scamp, love everything your doing so far, the windows are trick and man that 340 sure sounds Healthy. Keep the pics coming, GREAT THREAD!!!! Your Skills are off the CHART.

Brad

You didn't happen to ask what color that charger was did you? Looks like House of Kolors kopper, I was planning on doing my dart that color but didn't realize the pearl made it "yellowish" in the sun, hmmm..

You didn't happen to ask what color that charger was did you? Looks like House of Kolors kopper, I was planning on doing my dart that color but didn't realize the pearl made it "yellowish" in the sun, hmmm..

It was House of Kolor but don't think that was the name he told me .But it will come to me and when it does I will post it.

the man cave.and some of my buddies ride's

Attachments

• 100_3593.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 475
  • 015.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 469
  • 058.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 481
  • 019.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 465
  • 038.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 478
  • 151.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 481
Wow! Awesome Scamp. You have a lot of talent. Keep up the great works and updates. I'd be interested in a front spoiler too.

-
Back