Super six intake manifold assembly

-

Chryslerkid

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have a super six intake/exhaust manifold assembly that they would like to sell/ get rid of? Please let me know what you have? I have a 225 /6 with a four barrel Clifford intake w/ headers setup and wanted to put a 2bbl on it to try it out...

I have a factory aluminum 2 barrel manifold. All I have is the manifold though. pm if interested.

A FABO guy posted an add along the lines of "selling the whole shop" in the last week. I recall a Super-six intake (cast-iron I think) in his many photos.

Hey, after you try out the 2 bbl, if you don't mind, let us all know how it goes. I might be doing the same thing. Thanks!!!

I have a complete setup incl carb and aircleaner. I'll be selling it at Spring Fling

Hi there, I'm new here, and am restoring a 68 Dart. She only has 40K "ORIGINAL MILES!" I just replaced the heater core, thermostat, & housing, all the hoses etc... I broke one of the cables off of the heater box, and need a new one. Does anybody know where I can find such a piece?

Also, I would like a different manifold to increase HP. I have an HP440 on an engine stand, but not sure I want to change it since it is all original. :/ I would like a 4bbl manifold, if anybody has one, please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi,
I know you're new so I'm just letting you know that you need to create your own thread in order to get help. You aren't supposed to ask a new question on an already running thread.

-
Back