SUPER STOCK BATTERY

-
Here is one of my options. Add an inch to the battery bracket from Kramers and put a sticker on it. NAPA 17TF-$179.00
upload_2018-3-23_19-58-7.png

I stopped by the Advanced Auto down the block from me and they had several that were somewhat similar in the $300 range.....but for that kind of money, I would probably bite the bullet and get the real deal.

but @ $179.....the NAPA battery might just get the nod

don't know, I just remember seeing them at the Nats / Carlisle years ago....sounds like no longer available.

NAPA....here I come.

any progress someone?
without a correct battery you might as well skip the whole project :(
I´m going to find me a scrap one for the fotosession, that´s how important this is...

any progress someone?
without a correct battery you might as well skip the whole project :(
I´m going to find me a scrap one for the fotosession, that´s how important this is...
did you try the # i posted?

No, I always worry because you never know what accent the person in the other end has, but I will pull my self together and pick up the phone. An Ohio guy shouldn't be too hard to understand...
Thank you.

I have been slowly do SS Barracuda clone for the past few years and when I saw this post I started looking into getting a battery. I have done some research and it looks like the vendor that was making all of the reproduction batteries is no longer. I started looking around and have not found anything. Don’t quite know what I’m going to do

Ok....I talked to Wayne at this place and he says he can get them. He says it take about 6 weeks but he can get them. The only problem is he has no good pictures of the battery. I sent him a picture of what I’m looking for and he confirmed that it is battery that he can get. Here is the link.
Super Stock Classic Car Scrip Battery
I’ll be ordering mine very soon.

2C134A43-0610-48E5-9725-AD475FF96409.png
Ok....I talked to Wayne at this place and he says he can get them. He says it take about 6 weeks but he can get them. The only problem is he has no good pictures of the battery. I sent him a picture of what I’m looking for and he confirmed that it is battery that he can get. Here is the link.
Super Stock Classic Car Scrip Battery
I’ll be ordering mine very soon.
Here is the picture of the battery I’m looking for just so where all on the same page.

The number is NFG.

I will call Wayne @ Super Stock Car Classic Battery.....and keep my fingers crossed and my credit card locked and loaded.

Did Wayne he give you a part / model number or decription to eliminate any confusion? Is that Super Stock battery hold down rd-produced?

I contacted him via email. Here is the copy of the email.

Did you see the picture that I attached to the email I sent you. It is the same battery in your trunk. As I said the picture on our website is a generic place holder pic because the manufacturer doesn't have one for us. Get me a good pic of yours out of the car and I will use your picture. I also sent you the link to the battery page.

You said you have a 1968 Dodge. What model? Hemi?

Thanks,
Wayne
Tel: 804-861-0165
Fax: 804-412-2904
Email: sales@BatteryCentralMall.com

-
Back