Super Stock wheel arches.

-
I like yours, does the front go all the way as far as possible ? I have a 30.60 tall tire with the Dana sitting in the stock perch hole
—-
This is a 30.60” tire. The front of the tub will leave you about 1” clearance. I’d suggest to confirm with a measurement. Then fold the lip over onto it and attach. Also check the inside of the tub to ensure adequate space at the tread edge ( by the spring box). I trimmed / raised my tub lip at that area. It’s lots of work to make them nice but the results are worth it.
E7CE79F3-F199-4217-978C-FD6D41F59398.png

—-
This is a 30.60” tire. The front of the tub will leave you about 1” clearance. I’d suggest to confirm with a measurement. Then fold the lip over onto it and attach. Also check the inside of the tub to ensure adequate space at the tread edge ( by the spring box). I trimmed / raised my tub lip at that area. It’s lots of work to make them nice but the results are worth it.
View attachment 1715986253
Sweet, that is the perfect look in my eyes. Thank you for having the same tires as I do. Very helpful!

This is a 29.5x10.5x15 on a 10 inch rim. Tubbed with the springs moved in and plenty of room. I also really like the Super Stock cut outs
NEW DART4 (2).jpg

The templates I sell have both the “early as delivered” cut outs that works with a 28” tall tire and the “second generation” cut out that goes all the way to the front of the tub and will take a 30” tall tire. The templates I have can also be altered to work with what ever requirements you need. View attachment 1715986178
By your opinion could you tell me what generation malex has on his dart ?

—-
View attachment 1715986253

You mension the front lower tube lip. Yes, the originals had it cut too, for the same reason ofcause...

Last edited:
By your opinion could you tell me what generation malex has on his dart ?

He did a real nice job! His cutout is a combination of the first generation of cut out and the second generation where they went and opened up as far forward as you can. If you look above on my template you see where the second generation comes down at an angle and the first generation comes down straight.

He did a real nice job! His cutout is a combination of the first generation of cut out and the second generation where they went and opened up as far forward as you can. If you look above on my template you see where the second generation comes down at an angle and the first generation comes down straight.
Okay thanks.

-
Back