Super Victor port match?

-
"Fortunately" it was part of their efi package, but still an expensive setup at $1700. I finally got my bearings in and the motor is at machine. I've decided to ignore the intake for now while I think over what to do, time to go through the front suspension. That should keep me busy for a few weeks.
Keep us posted!
And at 438.00 it's not like it's a cheap intake. Like I said before I got mine in a cheap package deal so I probably have 200.00 in mine but I would have been pissed if I paid that much for it and had it sitting there with my Victer340 and expected great things out of it. Keep in mind it will work and did on my Duster running 9.74 so it isn't garbage.
WOW! That is pricey. I never looked. I'd be very pissed as well. I picke dup a Victor intake here from a member. The ports are much closer requiring just a little work. Also some in the plenum area as well. I think this will work well for the goals I have in mind. Your 9.74 - 1/4 mile time exceeds it.

Enough said there.

E8E262A6-4969-45BF-9289-302BF0FE8C82.jpeg
6456B278-2BD3-444F-B907-2354F4FC249A.jpeg

Soooooo, if on a motor that makes about 1.5hp cu/in, in the 700hp range ........ and the intake is run ootb vs the big dollar “full monty” Wilson job that’s well over $1000, and gets you 30hp......... how much difference do you think there is between ootb vs just cleaning up the port exit....... on a motor making 500-ish hp, or closer to 1.25hp cu/in?

As Skrews already pointed out..... the opening is intentionally small so it can be fitted to a wide variety of heads without needing welding or epoxy.

Last edited:
What size is the Victor heads intake port window?

The head itself, not the intake. No worries. I’ll get to a catalog sooner or later, LMAO!

-
Back