Superbowl Commercials

-

Ma Snart

Reaction score
Disappointed in most of the commercials during the Superbowl this year.

The RAM commercial about farmers was the best...

Ma Snart

the only one I got to see was the Samsung one with Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen.
It was pretty good until the cameo at the end.

They were lame this year. The ram one was plain annoying.

Best one for me was the Budweiser one.

The worst one was the Go Daddy commercial. That was down right disgusting......

I did not see them last night but seen some on Good Morning America, The Bud yearling (colt) and horse was cool, but when I seen the old folks jump in a 73 Satellite to go swimming was cool, but I agree, not a good year ....... I enjoyed half time :colors: wowza =P~=P~:happy7:

Poll on msn.com this morning shows the Budweiser yearling colt commercial as the favorite with a 97% approval rating. The Ram 'Farmer' commercial was just a tick behind with a 97% approval rating. Gotta agree, I thought they were the best two commercials of the night.
I thought the funniest commercial shown during the game was the promo for "The Big Bang Theory".

Here's the Dodge commercial that was so good. I missed it but my sister works for Case IH which is also part of Fiat and sent it to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sillEgUHGC4"]Dodge Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial Farmer - God Made A Farmer - YouTube[/ame]

It sucks to hear this, since the commercials were the part I liked to see.
I wonder if the people/companies that paid millions for those feel like they got ripped off this year.

-
Back