Surgery on Monday.

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
After years of dealing with a bum knee, it's finally gonna get fixed Monday.

The surgeon asked me if I ever had any traumatic injury. Nope. Just years of body and mechanical work.

He said they only time he's ever seen a miniscus as torn as mine is after a traumatic injury. Guess it's a new on him.

Anyway, tired or falling down. Tired of moving all day to have it swell and lock up at night.

Maybe I'll finally be able to chase the boys across the yard come spring.

Hope your excited to get your knew knee. Heck, you will be playing ball with those boys in no time. Wishing you the best!

Praying for Robert! It will go well for you. I had shoulder surgery in 1993 on my shoulder because
of riding dirt bikes. Rode off of a small cliff. Knock myself out momentary and woke up with my
arm stuck in up mode.

After a trip to the hospital to ram it back into place, It would dislocate very easy. One time I sneezed
and it popped out. So got sick of it and had surgery. Never dislocated since!!

Thumbs up Robert!

Nice! Now you can do a few "Old Tricks" again with that nbew knee! LMAO!

If the knee is causing chronic pain (which I assume it is) you'll b surprised how much better your attitude will be without the pain.

I am jack the bear to live with when my pain level is up.

I know this as a fact because my wife tells me.

I got my new knee 4 year ago. Very happy I did except for the only downside is you can't kneel on it but in no time you figure out how to get around that. Make sure when you are in rehab to work hard on the range of motion exercise..Good luck

Ive had all 3 of mine replaced Bob, you'll love it after therapy!

20180118_224903.jpg

You will do fine!

Last edited:
Doing hamstrings and quads at the gym has helped mine immensely, mine knee was never right after a meniscus repair in '01. Do the rehab, keep doing it after you're released. if you smoke, stop for now.
Good luck with it!

Friend who has a full-time shop had his done a month ago. The recovery takes time, don't rush it, and rehab is very important. He says he wished he'd done it a couple years ago. Best of luck to you!!

Was told it was a success.

Took 45 minutes to an hour on the table. A couple of days with the wrap and bandages on to control swelling and a day or so crutches and take it from there.

Got a little arthritis scraped while he was in there.

Woke up in recovery, saw the nurse and told her how pretty she was. :lol:

The best thing was Karli coming back into recovery, the biggest smile on her face, carrying the first cup of coffee for the day.

IMG_20180122_163548.jpg

Can I use my crutches?
Sure!

Anyway, congrats on your surgery! To bad you can't go into a pressure chamber with extra oxygen.
Cut the healing time in half maybe. Then onto playing with the kids in the yard.

You will be limping again in no time.hopefully it will be a lot less.
Heres to a speedy recovery.

Congrats on a successful surgery, and here’s wishing for a smooth recovery!

:thumbsup:

-
Back