Suspended from Moparts

-
When I heard he was banned for using the F bomb, I thought it may have been due to the word *Ford* Boy was I way off......:toothy10:

lol...

carlisle-08-tent.gif

Classic picture !

I was once banned from Moparts for giving all the threads in the general section 5 stars. Got a 3 day vacation for that.

YOU KNEW tom's rules when you joined, get over yourself.

Not quite true. I personally joined before I knew a lot of asses were there.

If you notice, I said in an earlier post that it was their site and they are free to do as they wish.

However, the "rules" there seemed to change daily or applied to one person and not another.

Either way, I havent been back and dont plan to. There are way better sites and you dont have to deal with a jerk or jerks.

I really dont see the fuss over this sticker. Maybe the candyasses have never been to a show. Would they try to censor this guys car at a show or cruise in?

Either way, I guess some people are happy there. I am happy for them. Same reason I believe in govt housing. Keeps the riffraff out of my neighborhood.

JackDW - Do NOT ever use that word again or you will be permanently banned from this site.

Everybody else in this thread, you can take this as a warning.

We (the FABO staff) DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES allow the use of the word "get" in threads, thread titles, posts, replies to posts, replies to PMs, replies to replies, scribbles, graffiti, crayon drawings, left handed written sentences in loose leaf notebooks or tablets carved by using a hammer and chisel.

This is your only warning.

:bootysha:

Wow, a week since I posted and was surprised to see the responses to this thread. Before I left, I replied to the Moparts moderator and without kissing any ***, told him my side of things and how a week's suspension seemed a little uncalled for. So, what I found when I came back was that they lessened the week suspension to a 3-day vacation. Whoopdi-do!

The funny thing is that at the end of my reply, I said something like. "Thanks so much of your kind note." In response, I received, "My "kind" note wasn't meant to be kind. It was meant to be clear and direct." Some people just don't get sarcasm. Actually, reading that as if it were sincere probably pissed him off even more. :bootysha:

BTW: There were some great one-liners responses from you guys.

DAMN! Did he go on vaction without posting the bumper sticker? Why that no good dirty rotten tease.

AND FOR SURE! Lets see that '35 car!

So now that the suspension drama is over, the sticker that sharpie posted was the same one I posted but without the "*" in place of the "u". I really thought it was harmless at the time but as I should all ready know, there's not one thing in this world that isn't going to offend at least one person - and that includes cute little puppy dogs & babies as well.

The car that sharpie posted is not mine although I wouldn't mind it (minus the drivetrain). Rumble, here's a couple of pics of my '35 Plymouth. It's got a ways to go but I am slowly but surely getting there. BTW: It's getting one of the 408 motors (W5 headed).

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

I kinda want to see how long and what it would take to get me banned from the hamb.

I have a feeling you may have to work at that one. BTW: I am glad you mentioned it because it reminded me to check on the date for the Hot Rod Revolution and just saw that it has been cancelled because of conflicts with Billetproof (on 9/20).

JackDW - Do NOT ever use that word again or you will be permanently banned from this site.

Everybody else in this thread, you can take this as a warning.

We (the FABO staff) DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES allow the use of the word "get" in threads, thread titles, posts, replies to posts, replies to PMs, replies to replies, scribbles, graffiti, crayon drawings, left handed written sentences in loose leaf notebooks or tablets carved by using a hammer and chisel.

This is your only warning.

:bootysha:

Whoops, I used "getting" in one of my last posts. Am I up ****'s creek now or what? ;)

hell when i replied to my week banning i got an extra week. then later on i got banned permanatley. and i didn't even do anything. someone else posted a picture and i got banned for it. no big deal though. tom ruined all that sites creditibily in the last couple years.

hell when i replied to my week banning i got an extra week. then later on i got banned permanatley. and i didn't even do anything. someone else posted a picture and i got banned for it. no big deal though. tom ruined all that sites creditibily in the last couple years.

Joe, I think we are going to have to ban you just for posting your banishment story. ;) I think I am next since I just realized that I used the word "get" twice. Whoops, that make three times now. What the hell, let's just ban everyone (we'll find reasons later) and then come back together for "FABO II: Return of the Banished Ones."

I got a funny PM from a mod during one of my discussions with the fuckhead onebad and it was along the lines of --- "You got a problem?" I laughed at it and ignored the message. Figured a response, and a totally appropriate one at that, would only fan the fires flames.

It's a bit like a nanny state over there and the rules vary from user to user.

I got a funny PM from a mod during one of my discussions with the fuckhead onebad and it was along the lines of --- "You got a problem?" I laughed at it and ignored the message. Figured a response, and a totally appropriate one at that, would only fan the fires flames.

It's a bit like a nanny state over there and the rules vary from user to user.

Cracked, you should reply with, "Could you define problem?" :bootysha:

Ok, that's it. I've gotta ban the whole lot of you now.

It'll take some time... so just keep on doing what you've been doing. I'll get to it.

bit late but I reckon Im qualified to comment - been banned twice!

The problem with Moparts is not the "rules" - there's two issues -

1/- Tom doesnt want to get his hands dirty - last time I got banned i called him, from down here, and he hung up on me as soon as I announced myself,

(Ive been a member there for 11 years btw - inc the "old board")

2/ - Some (NOT ALL) of the moderators have no idea on how to stay "objective"....they give attitude in every message.

That remark "you cant possibly thInk...YADDA YADDA " is A PERFECT EXAMPLE of a Mod trying to lay his belief system on the poster.

There should have been a simple explanation made, and NO "judgemental attitude" included.

I tried to explain this to Tom years ago - that its all in how a message is delivered....but he aint interested. So people continue to get pissed off with the "attitude" of SOME of the Mods.

That old dud "Big Dog Mike" was the prize putz of the lot, and it was him who wouldnt pass my messages on to Tom........thats one NAZI I woulnt piss on if he was on fire.

I do find some guys on the forum really helpful guys, Patrick, Moper, Dr Diff, and Peelerboy are all cool....

Crackedback - arguing with Onebad is a right of passage - he's actually an OK guy, just gets bored easy! LOL!!!

-
Back