Sweetie: adopted 03-2002 died 01-2010

-
Condolences to you Guitar Jones. I feel you pain.

I will play with you in doggie heaven Sweetie. Cody

DSC00030 (Custom).JPG

I'm absolutely heartbroken. I don't know what happened, we went to bed last night and when I woke up this morning she wasn't there. I found her in the computer room, she had already passed.

She was my very special little girl, I'm going to miss her dearly.

382067510.jpg

I feel your pain. So sorry for your loss. I've heard that the pets in your life are the first to greet you when you pass over. I hope this is true.

Thank you all for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

It is with deep regret and a sad heart that I close this chapter in my life. She brought me so much joy and comfort in our brief time together that I don't feel whole without her. So to let her passing not turn into something positive for another dog in need of a forever home with unconditional love and affection would just seem wrong. So with honor in my heart as a testament to how much she enriched my life I'm going to save another dog today.

Sweetie will always live in my heart and this new dog will not replace her but will be a worthy companion and tribute to her. It is with great sadness that I turn the page.

That's right Jones-ey........Our "Sweeties" can never quite be replaced, but new additions to the family are a real blessing.

My little "Buddy" died right in my arms a few years back.....I just talked him to sleep after he was hit by a car.....I'm glad I was there......and don't worry, I'm sure Sweety knew you were close by.

A real sweet dog for sure........We know your pain, and share your loss. Be Blessed Bud. Doc

Sometimes pets are so human like we forget they are an animal. Your loss is felt by all your family here at FABO. God bless

"... what we have enjoyed, we can never lose ... all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." ~Helen Keller

Thank you for choosing to save another animal in need.

I'm sorry for your loss GJ. Pets really do become a part of our family. Glad to see you adopted another. I have never adopted from a stray rescue but over the yrs. have taken in more strays than I can remember.

-
Back