Sweetie: adopted 03-2002 died 01-2010

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
I'm absolutely heartbroken. I don't know what happened, we went to bed last night and when I woke up this morning she wasn't there. I found her in the computer room, she had already passed.

She was my very special little girl, I'm going to miss her dearly.

382067510.jpg

Alot of us myself included have recently lost a 'buddy'. It isnt easy but take some time and sort it all out. She will be around when you least expect it just to remind you she is still watching over you. Keep her in your heart. My family sends our prayers your way.
Chas, Carm, Beth, Abbie, and Dallas.

I feel for you, losing a true friend unexpectedly. Thank you for sharing that photo...it speaks louder than words. As much as it hurts to lose her, I know it would be worse if she had a prolonged suffering.

I am saddened for you Jones, it's hard loosing a friend and partner in life
I am sure you gave her a great life and she filled many days of happiness in yours.
I know the felling and I hope you can humble yourself and remember what a great buddy you was for her.
My condolences to you and your family and friends that was in her life Guitar Jones

wow thats too bad/ my mother lost a dog today/ he had a stoke years ago but was real old/ i feel for you i lost one right after x mas. casper was his name/it was 12 years before i got alli/ had a girl just like alli but was white and look just like pete from the little raskals. alli and casper

P1011114.jpg

Sorry for your loss. I know she was part of the family. I am still sad about my dogs passing. she died recently also. I know how bad it hurts. Prayers sent.

Sorry to hear it Guitar Jones, I know your pain. I have lost 2 dogs in the past 10 years and my little girl Holley has pancreatic cancer right now and not sure if she will be it or not..

Do your best to just remember the good times. We're here for ya man...

Sorry for your loss. Pets make some of the best and loyal buds we got. They'll love us no matter what kind of a day or mood we're in. They're just glad to be with us. It's tough as hell losing one. I'm sure you gave her a great life. Let the healing begin and when the time is right, it'll feel good to adopt another one. :grommit:

Wylde1.

-
Back