Swinger 4 door?

-

HemiPar

Reaction score
OK, this may be a stupid guy asking an easy question. Drove my Swinger to work yesterday, and a buddy ask if they made a 4 door Swinger. I told him I did not think so. But just in case I may have been wrong, I'm asking now. So are there any four door Swingers? Thanks for smarting me up. :read2:

Maybe I have been looking at it wrong all these years, but I thought the whole point of the swinger badge was to make the car seem cooler, more "hip". I can't see "swingers" driving a 4-door. Maybe a (shaggin')wagon, LOL.

But hey, I've been wrong countless times before.

Swinger :love7:"body style not life style:sign10:. hehe:-D

sounds like a bumper sticker to me. =P~

Swingers were all 2dr hardtops. The 4dr usually had "Custom" emblems or on some models, "SE".

Didn't the Swinger emblem have a little flower (power) attached?

Didn't the Swinger emblem have a little flower (power) attached?

Yeah, that's actually the reason I de-chromed and de-badged my '72 back in '86. Also made it look more like a ferrari with black bumpers... and vent windows.

Thanks guys. I'm not as stupid as I thought I were....

I am thinking for de-chromeing and paint it all black. My car will be PlumCrazy and black top and trim.

Yeah there was a little flower power added at the i dot in the swinger badge. The flower died, disappeared 74? 75 ? I forget

Didn't those black bumpers make it look like a Ferrari? If you kind of squint? Squint harder.

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 222
yup flower dies in 75 I love the SWINGER EMBLEM one of the coolest emblems ever

-
Back