Tail spoiler (wing) for 68 Cuda FB

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Now don't all you Cuda FB lovers shoot me when I ask this, lol... Has anyone ever saw a rear spoiler/wing on a 68 Cuda that looks decent? If so do you know who made it, or was it home built? Pics would be great

there was a dude around here a few years ago that had a super bird wing on his 69 barracuda. no pics but it actually didn't look too bad. had big ole meats on the back

I have only ever seen one...on the very rare Barris Barracudas.

1AC2BE1A-0DD3-4A41-8630-16BE6AE8A5B2.jpeg

I saw pics of a really high end protouring car a while back. It had a fabricated spoiler that flowed really well with the car. I'm sure someone on here knows the car and has a link. It was blacked out and was sportin 18ish wheels.

You can also look at 68-69 Torino's and Cyclones. They had a pretty similar *** and I've seen several with spoilers that looked good.

I have a Barracuda Buddy who bought a mostly done red 67 FB that came with a "Go-wing" on it. Personally, I dont like it and I dont think he does either.

20170318_175728.jpg

I believe Hot Rod magazine did a notch sb build in the 80's and put a go wing on it. didn't look too bad

There was a decklid for sale at Carlisle with a rear spoiler not a wing. Looked like it belonged on it. It may have been a fiberglass deck I didn't look at it close. I just did a drive by several times that day with the scooter being it was near the sausage stand.

I have one like in post#10, It's been on there right from 99 when I finished the project. I knew before I ever started the project, that it had to be there. Of course I like it a lot. It just adds the finishing touch back there. and adds about 4 pounds right where she needed it;as far back as possible.Red car/black spoiler; mmmmmmmmm

-
Back