Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
20$ and up plus shipping. all must go be reasonable with offers and I'll be shipping them out to you, most will ship out in flat rate boxes, these sure beat wal' mart's tape a taillight kit

Attachments

• taillights and models 001.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 881
  • taillights and models 010.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 884
  • taillights and models 009.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 871
  • taillights and models 008.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 884
  • taillights and models 007.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 874
  • taillights and models 006.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 898
  • taillights and models 005.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 889
  • taillights and models 004.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 889
  • taillights and models 003.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 889
  • taillights and models 002.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 891
Heres more

Attachments

• taillights and models 011.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 857
  • taillights and models 012.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 847
  • taillights and models 013.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 854
  • taillights and models 014.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 860
Wow. Great deal bump. Thanks for offering these up. Do you have just the one passenger side 65 unit. Thanks.

Oldschoolcuda

Thanks Curtis. Really after the lenses but definitely would be interested in a pair of complete bezels.

Wow Curtis, you've been really busy at the midnite auto aint ya? That's a lot of tailites. Any 64 Savoy stuff?
Small Block

no sir but a pile of 64 fury stuff....Hmmmm isnt that the same stuff???let me know I'll dig out those boxes for ya bill.....Wagg's
Wow Curtis, you've been really busy at the midnite auto aint ya? That's a lot of tailites. Any 64 Savoy stuff?
Small Block

WTH??? Out of all those tail lights I dont see any for 69 cuda??? LOL Good deal Curtis! Did ya get my email with the trim pieces??

e mail???? oh crapp I have one of them thing's somewhere...pm me where ya sent them pic's bro Lol I have a few and never check em they so full of spam
WTH??? Out of all those tail lights I dont see any for 69 cuda??? LOL Good deal Curtis! Did ya get my email with the trim pieces??

Do you have pigtails for the 71 duster tail lights? Or know if any other year will work with them?

I like a left side set for my 65 dart inner and outer how pit free are they and how much with shipping too77006

it's the whole set 75$ to your door in flat rate box...lenses are great, and the chrome is driver at best (probably nicer than that but I 'd rather them be better than description)(the pic's don't do em any justice) if you really want half the set i'll be nice 70$ lol...I want em all gone Lol you can haggle me a lil' bit on the whole set but I'm firm on the seperate prices to git em all out of here :) if you just want one its a hundred buck's Lol
I like a left side set for my 65 dart inner and outer how pit free are they and how much with shipping too77006

I cleaned out my e mail and didnt find them pic's, just post em to this thread will be fine
e mail???? oh crapp I have one of them thing's somewhere...pm me where ya sent them pic's bro Lol I have a few and never check em they so full of spam

I would be interested in them 70 Dart assemblies if you still have them. Dont care about the lenses. How are the sockets? Pm me please and let me know, thanks!!
Chas.

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 495
They are actually 72 scamp but the same as far as i know, the lenses I thought someone said they were a lil diffrent but housings the same pm me on them
I would be interested in them 70 Dart assemblies if you still have them. Dont care about the lenses. How are the sockets? Pm me please and let me know, thanks!!
Chas.

This is the kind I need Waggs this is pass. side I need drivers side Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back