Tattoos

-
I thought about getting another one, but decided not to. Now that I've seen them gear up there I might have to plan on something in the future.

That sweet ink. I wished mine would Finnish healing
It's amazing how ink brings people together and others like to lick the **** pot spoon lol

Lol
It does boggle my mind on how people who are either trolling or have something negative to say about someone else's art on their bodies act like their opinion actually matters. If someone wants to do things to their body, so be it... It's their body and as everyone with tattoos or piercings or both can say, someone's comments aren't going to change their mind on getting what they want.

I heard hell from my family when I had my piercings done and more when the tattoo had become reality. They thought I wouldn't do it. I had talked about it for years and either didn't have the money or wasn't old enough, but damn it, I was going to get it someday.

I was nagged about putting permanent things on my body... My grandmother was, and still is, the biggest candidate for it all. "You shouldn't put holes in your body!" blah blah blah "You don't need to be getting a tattoo!" blah blah blah. Well we all see who lost that argument. Lol

My piercing were always just because... No reasons for getting them, just did. But majority of the tattoos I will get with serve with a story. Some will be completely unrelated to anything and I'll get them for no reason other than I wanted more ink...

But even skin color, not one person can judge someone else about their skin. They should learn acceptance within themself by pointing out their own problems before trying to manhandle another's choices.

I use tattoo goo. Seems to be a good brand, my tattoo artist recommends it to all customers. But hey, any lotion is usable... Depends on personal brand peference. Most lotions dry my skin out like crazy! Lol opposites I guess.

My HS soccer team named our field, Bertha. I rolled my ankles more on that field, than I care to count. The reason behind the dagger. Soccer was a HUGE part of my childhood, and it brought my family and myself extremely close.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 368
Aquaphor is possibly the best stuff you can put on a fresh tattoo.Say what you will, but I'll pop a midol or something similar because it is an anti inflammatory and it will keep the swelling down while it heals.The aquaphor will aid in the healing process by allowing it to heal from the outside in to keep the ink in and not push it out of the skin.Walgreen's Wal-Sporin will do the same and works well.Just never use Neosporin on a fresh tattoo.It has the opposite effect and heals from the inside out,pushing the ink out into the scab leaving you with nasty looking art work.Lotion them up from time to time and if you go out in the sun put sun block on them to stop discoloration over time.

Going to get some more ink done on my sleeve at noon today, I wi take pics and post em afterwards. Im gonna be in the chair for 5 hrs

Lol
It does boggle my mind on how people who are either trolling or have something negative to say about someone else's art on their bodies act like their opinion actually matters. If someone wants to do things to their body, so be it... It's their body and as everyone with tattoos or piercings or both can say, someone's comments aren't going to change their mind on getting what they want.

I heard hell from my family when I had my piercings done and more when the tattoo had become reality. They thought I wouldn't do it. I had talked about it for years and either didn't have the money or wasn't old enough, but damn it, I was going to get it someday.

I was nagged about putting permanent things on my body... My grandmother was, and still is, the biggest candidate for it all. "You shouldn't put holes in your body!" blah blah blah "You don't need to be getting a tattoo!" blah blah blah. Well we all see who lost that argument. Lol

My piercing were always just because... No reasons for getting them, just did. But majority of the tattoos I will get with serve with a story. Some will be completely unrelated to anything and I'll get them for no reason other than I wanted more ink...

But even skin color, not one person can judge someone else about their skin. They should learn acceptance within themself by pointing out their own problems before trying to manhandle another's choices.

Happy Birthday,Congratulations,(Rob knows) & ink is a personal passion (not mine,appreciate good work.).

I use tattoo goo. Seems to be a good brand, my tattoo artist recommends it to all customers. But hey, any lotion is usable... Depends on personal brand peference. Most lotions dry my skin out like crazy! Lol opposites I guess.

That's what I used on mine. Didn't scab up at all.

Here is my latest tattoo session, its hard takin pics yourself
I go back the 22nd of this month to get more done

My elbow

Here's my nephew. His is complete. I'm not a tat fan but this one is pretty cool. tmm

Attachments

• 10568859_576724395770592_7129296685644340880_n.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 227
Very rough first draft but thinking of getting something like this for my next Tattoo

VeV5jEv.jpg

-
Back