tci or b&m

-

71_dart_swinger

Reaction score
well this sux. i just put a tci 2600 stall converter in my dart a few weeks ago and now it is no good, so im thinkin should i go w/ b m or just get another tci what do u guys think

If you order one from Dynamic, make sure they have one. I'm starting my 3rd week of waiting, after I was told it was going to be shipped the next week. This was a converter that was advertised on sale. This is the first time I have strayed from Turbo-Action, great service from T-A by the way. This is the first weekend for points at our local track, this didn't seem to affect ole Shawn at Dynamic.

You know, we have always had good luck with TCI...1 buddy of mine has 1 in his duster ran 9.42..2 weeks ago...Coan is better I believe, but it like they said...They are a lot higher !

I Ran A Tci, Now Have A B&m And Am Saving My Money Cause I Think There Both Crap. For What Its Worth Just Not Impressed With There Performance

I bought a new TCI years ago and put in with a rebuilt 727. About 500 miles later fluid is leaking out of the front of the trans. I take trans out and my rebuild guy said the snout on the converter was slightly out of round and it messed up the front trans bushing and seal. All the work and money to rebuild a trans it is not worth buying a cheap converter.

I had a TCI for about a yr & broke. Just spend the $450 & get a decent converter that wil last 10 yrs. I've got a Turbo Action 3000 stall now & love it.

i have a dynamic and love it... you really get what you pay for in a converter.. you won't believe what a difference a good converter will do for your car... as far as price goes call around and find out... i know a 9 1/2" dynamic will run in the $600 range...

http://www.dynamicconverters.com/

i just put a tci 2600 stall converter in my dart a few weeks ago and now it is no good,

how do you know its bad?? how did it only last a few weeks? was it used or new? i would open the trans up and do a real good cleaning job too.. converter metal is probably all over the place...

If you want a converter thats going to do exately what the builder says it will do then give this guy your business..www.ultimateconverter.com Lenny is a great guy to deal with and will talk and explain things with you.. :thumbup:

-
Back