Tebow traded to Jets

-

Rob

Reaction score
Just reported although unconfirmed. He'll be backing up Sanchez, not ideal for him but maybe it will work out somehow. Interesting personality combo plate, Sanchez by all accounts is a self centered prick. :D

The New York media will beat this one to death. If you thought it was bad when he was in Denver, just wait! LOL

Now they have two attention ***** QB's, Good for them!

How do all those #15 Denver jerseys sell on E-bay! :D

I dont know nuthin about football...but when you get traded it caint be because you were good.

I dont know nuthin about football...but when you get traded it caint be because you were good.

Lots of really good players, in fact great players got or get traded because they were jerkoffs. Not saying this is the case with tebow. Don't think he's a jerkoff, nor do I think he's a good QB. He is a polarizing force and I could definitely see issues with any team he plays.

Boy the Broncos got GREAT value for that #1 pick wasted on him! LOL

Saw the Saints coach got suspended for the year.

Been a jet fan for 38 years i think it is a stupid move i think sanchez could be great just my 2 cents

Don't be surprised when you see Tebow at another position.
On the field that is.
Rember...You heard it here first !!!!!!!! :glasses7:

The rumoured deal is Tebow and a 7th for a 4th and 6th so not great value for a former 1st.

im just glad he is out of colorado, he can do all the tebowing he wants in new york and i dont have to see and hear about it every damn day :hello1: :cheers: :hello1: :thumblef:

...and I thought they were brining in Manning to train him.

now apparently there's a fly in the ointment, something to do with Tebow's contract that would have the Jets on the hook to pay the Bronco's some significant coin, to the tune of 5 mil. :eek:ops:

im just glad he is out of colorado, he can do all the tebowing he wants in new york and i dont have to see and hear about it every damn day :hello1: :cheers: :hello1: :thumblef:
What you said doesn't make any sense. Do you think you won't see any Tebow images just because he changed teams?

What you said doesn't make any sense. Do you think you won't see any Tebow images just because he changed teams?

if you lived in colorado , it would make perfect sense. what you said makes no sense, being that you dont live here.

if you lived in colorado , it would make perfect sense. what you said makes no sense, being that you dont live here.

You didn't have to live in Colorado to exposed to Tebow mania twenty four seven. It's interesting that a clean young athlete bowing and thanking God for his talents offends you so much. Would you rather see some blinged out gangsta thug wanna be chicken walking after a touchdown?

You didn't have to live in Colorado to exposed to Tebow mania twenty four seven. It's interesting that a clean young athlete bowing and thanking God for his talents offends you so much. Would you rather see some blinged out gangsta thug wanna be chicken walking after a touchdown?

he doesnt offend me. it is what the media here does with him that offends me. and what does it matter ? does 73AbodEE offend you? the NFL is full of your so called "blinged out gangsta thug wanna be chickens" that walk in dancing after a touch down so that point is moot. like i said NY can have him.........

Good luck to Tebow. This kind of stuff happens all the time in the NFL why should we be suprised it is happening again.

-
Back