tell it as you see it thread

-
I have an annoying neighbor. He thinks the neighborhood has to addapt to what he likes and doesn't care about anyone else. He complaines about everyones dogs that get anywhere near his property. He says they scare the deer off and tries to keep them around for deer season. Nevermind the four wheelers his kids are running around all over the place. I don't have to deal with him very often so I can't complain too much though. He's just annoying.

:bootysha:Im not sure about south of me..but up here in Canada we have this stupid **** called young offenders act............What a crock. My kids are 61/2 and 11.They know whats right and wrong. Kids do what ever they want get a slap o the wrist and then all there **** they have done is gone...nil..deleted when they come of age........HMMMMMMMMMM Let me think...I can steal, beat up someone, vandilize but hell when i come of age it dont mean JACK.........This law has to go. BTW garage..broke into 2 times in three years. cant wait for the next time.....behind closed doors will be one fuckin surprise....

Pick the damn trash up out of your yard!

Fix your F------ roof for crying out loud! I know you got to have a leak you stupid idiot! Fix that F------ window and take down that piece of plywood you low life piece of S---! Fix that falling gutter to while you've got your finger out of you ***! You're making the whole damn neighborhood look like a MF ghetto!

MeMike, Confusious say "Man who wants hot nurse must be patient"
I was :happy10:and she ended up being a friend of my granddaughters mom, She was real good on the eye's and we enjoyed some conversation as I =P~ at her bubble butt and blue eye's :happy10: then came the gas and she was all over me man :toothy10:

I hate that my neighbors seem to think my yard is a toilet for their dogs. I live in a subdivision on the corner, so everyone comes my way and stops. Every dog has to squat in my yard. I have no dogs and hate stepping in poop when I mow.
I have a set of young neighbors. I like the kids, but they have people coming and going at all hours. Cars pull up with their fart pipes running for 15 mins then pull off. I got a pretty good idea what's going on there, just have to prove it.
Then the people that live across the street. Oh boy, they are older, but they have a big fat daughter that is married to skinny Mexican. Got a bunch of little kids. Her parents were having the drive coated, she pulls up and can't park in their drive, so she pulls up and parks in my yard. I yell at her about parking in my yard, she tells me to shut the **** up, I don't own the ******* yard. Goes into her parents house. Her and her mother take off in mom's car. I call the cops and had her **** towed.
Now, her and Jose and the little taco eaters are constantly giving me the stare down.
I've taken to cleaning rifles on the front porch in the evenings.
The old man came across and asked me what my problem was. I told him, he said that I was right, but shouldn't have had the car towed off. His daughter didn't have any money and he had to pay the impound fee and tow. Told him it happens again, it'll get towed again.
I don't know, maybe I'm just an asshole. :angry7:

I don't know, maybe I'm just an asshole. :angry7:
Somebody parked on YOUR yard and told YOU to shut the F up?
I don't think your an asshole. I think you showed great restraint. When she came outside she would have found ME cutting her car up into pieces I could move myself...

What's on my mind?, hmmm. Being unemployed for over 2 years(59 years old, Commercial construction super), and get flack for bitching about unemployment stopping? I can't even get a temp/night job at Sears, Home depot, Lowes, Walmart. Call me a slacker? U/E doesn't pay my bills, savings are getting sucked up to pay the bills. I did my thing, paid of house, truck, etc; not living off the land, but damm, give me a break. And think of all the people that owe, and have no job, with kids.
If it wasn't for a buddy that is paying me to help him restore a 69 Charger, I would be really hurting. But stop and think about the young families with no jobs. Damm Democrats (Bush asked 32 times to regulate them) started this with Fannie Mae/ Freddy Mac not having to cover mortgages.
And the neighbors? The widow next door wants me to protect her, the asses on the other side know I have a gun for every situation,a CWP, and have calmed down, somewhat.

-
Back