Tell me why I don't drink again?

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
You wonder why men go crazy? Here is today’s text conversation with my wife. A simple question. Two texts and we are done here. But noooooo! 6 texts to get the answer.

Greg: I know you are visiting your sister. Will you be home for dinner?
Wendy: I am with my mom right now.
Greg: That’s nice. What about the answer to my question?
Wendy: Will not be home until later.
Greg: And ……
Wendy: Not home for dinner.
Greg: There you go.

LOL.... guaranfrickinteed a woman invented the cell phone!! Rampant estrogen is gonna be the end of us!!

That was quick haha, I usually just shut it off until I get home.... she don't like that much ha ha ha

ac/dc song comes to mind dont now if the word are right but the title fits (beaten around the bush)

Teenage girls are worst ( have 2 daughters one 16 the other 13) every question is answered by a completely unrelated answer. I will ask, Conner why haven't you done the dishes like i asked you to do? Answer. Three beans in a green sock.
You may think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I'm surrounded by complete insanity. David

Just glanced down at the bottom of the page, there's an ad for the Dodge Challenger and Manwich sloppy joe's...

Man, you got it easy. It takes me 15 minutes to arrive at an answer.

The one I love is when I ask the wife or my daughter a question like:

Me to daughter: Where did you get that blouse?
Daughter: I have had it for a long time.
Me: That's not what I asked.
Daughter: I don't know.
Me: You don't know where you got something?
Daughter: No
Me: So you don't remember when or where you got it.
Daughter: Oh yeah, I got it last month when I went shopping with ?

:banghead: My wife does the same chit to me.

Teenage girls are worst ( have 2 daughters one 16 the other 13) every question is answered by a completely unrelated answer. I will ask, Conner why haven't you done the dishes like i asked you to do? Answer. Three beans in a green sock.
You may think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I'm surrounded by complete insanity. David

I have to wonder why when we ask a question, we get an answer for something else. It drives me nuts.

Ernie has Lupus, between the illness and the meds it creates a fog, mid conversation she just kind of floats away. If it was not caused by something it would be funny, but she does laugh about, most days. I think for the most it is normal though. I have a buddy that when you are talking to him will ask a question that is unrelated to whatever it is you are talking about. At first I thought he was screwing with me, then I met his brother and he said Rick was like that ever since childhood. Be talking about a timing chain and he will ask you what kind of wax you use type of thing....

My Wife blames the oldest child's answers on ADHD and she is medicated for it (when she takes it). but I'm more inclined to go with the she just doesn't give a damn what an adult is saying. David

HAH dude you think thats bad! OMG it took 3 hours to get answer from a 7th grade girl! And im a Sophomore so its not creepy but god it was awful!

My Wife blames the oldest child's answers on ADHD and she is medicated for it (when she takes it). but I'm more inclined to go with the she just doesn't give a damn what an adult is saying. David

My oldest is 10 and he is autistic (PDD-NOS). I was putting my wheels back on my commuter car and he wanted to help. I asked him to hand me the hub caps and he gave me a box of nails. He doesn't have ADHD, but he is on a ADHD medication to help him concentrate. He seemed as he was having an off day that day.

I don't mean to be sexist, but this is why men shouldn't text. I have to read texts for work (feedback from the computer network I manage), but I refuse to have two way communication via SMS.

I don't text, but I understand completely a straight answer can't be had it seems some times
Mike = Hun! where is my plant food it's been moved ?
Hun= It's in the kitchen !!
Mike= Where in the kitchen ?
hun= in the cabinet !!
Mike= Ok!! I will spend 15 minutes looking threw every dang cabinet in the kitchen
She get's up and shows me..
Mike= I could have dun that :roll: could have told me the one next to the oven... It's not like we have just one in the kitchen :toothy10:

even worse when she tells me it's in the drawer :violent1: :toothy10: :flower:

-
Back