Temecula, CA MOPAR club???

-
I'm not big into clubs, but if someone organized a mopar meet at like Siggy's or something that would be cool. Maybe like the first Saturday of every month.

I'm not big into clubs, but if someone organized a mopar meet at like Siggy's or something that would be cool. Maybe like the first Saturday of every month.
I'd be game , except that I work on Saturdays ; Sunday would be better .

47 miles to Ont. and 52 miles to S.D. That's a tought call. We're in Ont. area, Inland Mopars. We meet once a month the first Sunday. We have people that live up at Lake Arrowhead and they make every meeting! So it's kinda up to you where you want to go. Right now we're working on the GNRS(The Grand National Roadster Show January 28 - 30, 2011) and we have other activies and shows during the year. Hope to hear from ya.

I would be down for a meet up down in Temecula or close to it every now and then. Not every week but mabby once a month or some thing like that.

If you guys get something together let me know, I'm in. I joined Inland Mopars a while ago, went to one meeting and that was it. It was just too far and all my Mopars just like to guzzle the gas. I have A, B and C bodies. Anyway, I live in Romoland and work in Temecula. Some guys at work and I started our own club, So Cal Ground Pounders, but it's all makes and models. It's not very orginized yet and its small, about 12 members but only 5 usually show up. Our club is a little different right now cause we're all working on a project car (74 Plymouth Duster) and we're not really doing the meetings, shows and cruises. But we want to get there its just going to take some time. So my thought was to have our group of guys join up with the Drifters club out here cause they're a lot more orginized and already have meets and shows locally. Maybe if you guys joined up too or just went to their events we can have a pretty good size mopar contingincy. They say they meet every Saturday at Richies Diner in Murrieta California...located on Murrieta Hot Springs Road between the 15 and 215 freeways and start between 7:00am and 7:30am. I'm sure this Saturday is exluded for x-mas but I'll check it out and let you know how it goes. It looks like they cruise every friday night in old town Temecula, check our their event calender there's a lot of local stuff,http://www.drifters-socal.com/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=eventlist&Itemid=54

-
Back