Temporary car storage in San Diego needed

-

birdrockbomb

Reaction score
West Coast FABOs,
I'm about to commence a move from N. Texas to San Diego courtesy of the USMC and need some help. I'll be arriving in San Diego for a few short days during the week of 18 January and then spending the next few months ('till June) in North Carolina in training.

I have an inop '64 Barracuda project that needs a home for a few months while I'm away. Due to "force protection measures" MCAS Miramar won't store inop vehicles.

Outdoors is ok but I'm looking for something secure enough that it won't get stolen. Just about anywhere in SD County works.

I'm not looking for a handout but commercial storage is priced at a premium and the bill is currently pretty hard to swallow! Any leads, throw them my way. Thanks

There are several good folks in the S.D. area on Moparts who could probably help. A few on Big Block Dart, too. If worse comes to worse I've got an old friend in the area, but I don't know if he's got any extra car space.

Thanks Jim. I sent a request to post a classified ad to "The Mopar Club San Diego" as well. I've also asked them to mention it at their next meeting as well.
Mark

I'd help you out, but I'm in Iraq right now myself, so won't be there when you PCS. Feel free to contact me when you get done training if you need any help with the car. I have some parts, so let me know if you need anything.

-
Back