Status
Not open for further replies.

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well got a bit of bad news {medical} a few weeks ago, so the things I had planned for the Runner are not going to happen.
I am looking to trade for a big block car as I will not have the time or will to do it on mine.
The car has a 318 with 340 X heads, header and a nice cam. It has a white bucket interior with console hooked to a 904 trans. Has the factory moon roof, and all new Auto Meter gauges. 17" rims with new Toyo tires, hot little stereo and engine is slightly detailed.
I will also sell for ummmmmm $16,000 to put a number on it.
If interested please shoot me a PM.
The car is located just north of Toronto and south of Barrie ONTARIO.
Thanks
AL

march runner 005.jpg

march runner 007.jpg

Sorry for your luck,good luck with everything,if you are looking for a big block maybe you would like to sell off small block stuff?

Sorry to hear about the medical problems, that car sure looks good. I love the colour.
Good luck in the sale and your health.
What is your medical issue if i may ask?
I hope you get the car you want.

Good luck in the sale and your health.
What is your medical issue if i may ask?

Thanks guy's. I was told I have cancer and went in for surgury. I was told after the operation it was one of the largest tomours he has seen.
Anyway I have a bunch of treatments I have to go through as well which kinda knocks the **** out of you...so hence the sale to find something a little closer to what I wanted to do with the Runner.
Thanks again all
AL

What a f-ing nice car.... Wow nice job and nice color combo, you have a good eye for stuff... Those dr's don;t know crap, you;ll get better... Just remember the days you are tired and don;t feel like working ..jump on here we will cheer you up brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back