Texas Farmer.

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I was surprised about reading this but being a father and grandfather I say I am not surprised.

http://www.kens5.com/news/158375525.html

SHINER, Texas — A father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his 4-year-old daughter, according to the Victoria Advocate.
Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon told the Advocate that in the process of stopping the man from molesting his daughter, the father struck the man in the head several times, killing him.
The case remains under investigation and no charges have been filed, nor arrests made by Sunday afternoon.

I was surprised about reading this but being a father and grandfather I say I am not surprised.

SHINER, Texas — A father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his 4-year-old daughter, according to the Victoria Advocate.
Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon told the Advocate that in the process of stopping the man from molesting his daughter, the father struck the man in the head several times, killing him.
The case remains under investigation and no charges have been filed, nor arrests made by Sunday afternoon.

I think the guy should get a medal. I'd definitely bust someone up, if not kill them, if I caught them doing anything funny with my kids.

A parent defending his child,doing what fathers do.Texas is probably the only state he wouldn't get time in nowadays.I would worry about the long term affects on the victum,myself.

Child molestors are the bottom of the criminal chain. I for one am glad the father killed the scumbag. I hope there is no charges filed.

I agree with StrokerScamp's theory on this one,....Some people just need to be killed...

They should arrest and charge the dead guy for child molestation...

The dad: Totally understandable, he should be free... Just doing what he "had to do" to protect his daughter. --- He just guaranteed it will NOT happen again.

I read yesterday that the Grand Jury voted not to prosecute the farmer for beating the man who was molesting his daughter.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=233044

Shriner, TX-- A grand jury has decided not to charge a young Texas father who beat to death a man he saw molesting his 5-year-old daughter.

"Under the law, deadly force is justified to stop a sexual assault. ... All the evidence indicated that is what was occurring," District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters Wednesday, The San Antonio Express-News reports.

In a dramatic 911 call during the June 9 incident, the 23-year-old father, clearly distraught, has trouble giving directions to his father's ranch near the town of Shiner, Texas.

"I need an ambulance. This guy was raping my daughter and I beat him up and I don't know what to do," he tells the dispatcher.

"This guy is fixing to die on me man, and I don't know what to do," he says.

The call ends as emergency teams arrived, but the alleged assailant, Jesus Mora Flores, 47, was already dead from head injuries, the newspaper says.

Related: Father Kills Man After Seeing Him Abuse Daughter

The Express-News, the Associated Press and other news media have declined to name the father in order to protect the identity of a victim of a sexual assault.

Authorities say a witness saw Flores "forcibly carrying" the girl into a secluded area. The witness then ran to find the father.

Running toward his daughter's screams, investigators said, the father pulled Flores off his child and "inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area," the AP reports.

Although the father was never arrested, the killing was investigated as a homicide, the AP reports.

The father's attorney, V'Anne Huser, called her client "a peaceable soul and he had no intention to kill anyone on that day," The Express-News reports.

Authorities says forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

They need to make the father CEO of the sex offender registry , I just do not understand what the f%&*k these people that sexually abuse children/people are thinking . This how it should be done . The scumbag piece of s%#t that did this to that poor little girl got lucky he died so quick . Now this poor thing has to live with what has happened to her the rest of her life . I do hope Jesus does come back soon........

i would have beat the **** out of him myself. he deserved every blow he got. a true waste of oxygen

they call them "chomos" in prison and other prisoners will beat them to death if given the opportunity. my brother was a jailer and they have to keep them seperate from the rest of the population for their own safety. although a few times he did "accidently" look the other way and let a few of the population "mingle" with them

Amen...............A crime like that death is the penalty that needs to be handed down. He should be commended for killing the creep.

All I have to say if someone attempted this with one of my girls is "I pity the fool". NOT

This is the best news i have heard all year.
Now i bet some bleeding hearts will come forward and say the molester could have been rehabilitated.
Well, good news to them! He is rehabilitated, western style!
The father should make man of the year and be given a medal.

I love tx justice. Hell lately we been on a roll with robbers and rapists. Helps out the overcrowding problem.

this just makes me sick. all the pervs should be beat to death by anyone who witnesses this crime i bet then the children might be a little safer.

I grew up ten miles from Shiner, Tx. I will tell you this, any sex offender was always dealt with straight away. I too agree that this guy got what he deserved.

-
Back