[WANTED] Tf 727 deep pan w/ accessories

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
check the mopar peformance parts catalog and call your local dealership with the part number , the kit is too cheap to bother with buying used , plus it includes a new filter which is something you wouldn't buy used anyway . I think the 904 kit was like 60-70 bucks or so .

I went with a new steel pan off of a later model truck and it was around $40. Adds about 4 quarts of fluid.

727truckpan_zps967df538.jpg

That's not a bad deal at $59, and it comes with the filter, filter extension and has a drain plug. Those are all bonuses.

I have a Mopar Performance deep chrome pan with the filter extension, filter and new style reusable spined gasket. $45 shipped to Florida. Let me know and I will post pics and part number. All brand new.

I have a used chrome pan with the filter adapter and screws the chrome is not perfect but the pan didn't leak and is not beat to death looking for 25.00 plus shipping pm me if interested.

there you go that is the Mopar kit and the dealer is about the same price or cheaper , they also have a finned aluminum one for the 727 If it is still available , it's supposed to cool a little better but they only had them for the 727 so I've never tried one myself .
Just checked part number #P5007793AB for the cast aluminum
#P4120161AB for Chrome
#P3690730AB for Stamped steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back