Thank you for making my week better!!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
Just posted something this morning and saw that I am now a gold member! I have been feeling down in the dumps for a couple weeks now and this random act of kindness managed to put a smile on my face.

I assume you want to remain unknown so I will just say thank you whoever you are! Time to pay it forward I recon.

Aren't you supposed to call your mom and say you love her? Oh wait - that was MacDonalds...

Nice! Had it happen to me too! I was struggling as to who to pay it fwd to. I ended up helping Waggs friend out.

If you guys have anyone in mind that would like a gold membership send me a pm!

I don't think it was done for you to pay it forward by my guess. Maybe the fairy knew you needed lifted up! Enjoy it....pass it on when you can, not because you feel obligated....my $.02

I don't feel obligated really. It put a smile on my face and I just plan on doing that for someone else.

To me that's part of what makes this site EXCELLENT. People coming together, some who might never meet each other in person, but willing to help out where they can. I say enjoy it and when a time comes when you're in a position to help someone out do it. It's not always about money. Kind of the way the local car scene used to be. If you needed help or something and someone had it a lot of times they'd help you and not expect anything in return. Needs to be a lot more of that going around. Doogie you're not far from me, I work a lot but sometime you wanna drop by to check things out or just shoot the bull for a bit drop me a message. Introduce you to my dad and just enjoy some time.

Cool deal! There are a couple car guys around me that have given me random small parts when I am tight on time. Ones even a mopar guy! The other is a Chevy guy but he let me use his shop to build my motor and helped me out a lot. When it was done I had to force him almost to take the jegs gift card I got him for his time.

I live up on the north side of the city now in Fairfield but I'd be happy to shoot the bull!

-
Back